Jump to content

Potential Trade


COLT NOVICE

Recommended Posts

I am being offered a Double-Spelled Knifestorm Hermes 

https://backpack.tf/item/1216274595

For My [email protected] BOA

https://backpack.tf/item/3351354099

My Professional Killstreak Cloud 9 TC

https://backpack.tf/item/2547580043

My Strange Festivised Professional Killstreak Aussie Minigun

https://backpack.tf/item/4588143348

 

I could get him to add 10 keys I think.

 

I am unsure if this is a good deal or a bad one.  I’ve never dealt with knifestorm hats before and I’ve seen some go for almost double their recommended price.  But I am looking your guy’s opinions.

 

The last knifestorm hermes (other than the one I’m being offered) to be sold was 6 years ago (unless the other guy who has one is not the original owner.)

090AB844-F8E3-43BD-80D9-2DCE861BAF1A.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, that is a terrible offer which shouldn't even be considered.

 

Realize that both the Hermes and BoA just got updated prices, and the BoA is worth significantly more than the Hermes.

 

If that hat goes for double the suggested price, it's because you gave it to him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, Knifestorm hats have some hype, but it's not really to the extent of the insane inflation of Bonzos and similar. I can't see somebody forking out 260k for the thing. To be honest, I don't think any combination of those three items would be a fair price for the Hermes. It'll all either be absurdly high or absurdly low.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

knifestorm effect is lovely+with 2 spells but the hat to me is terrible as hell so no way. Although knifestorm isnt unboxable anymore and [email protected] still is unboxable, i would immediately pass as they want more than 1:1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, COLT NOVICE said:

Have just received an offer of 200 pure.  I’ll probably just go with that, maybe collect for 2 more weeks.

Very Good Idea

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you've had an offer for 200 keys pure then why wouldn't you take it? It's full price in pure, not worth waiting for 2 weeks. Best that can happen is you maybe get offered a few more keys, worst that can happen is the guy changes his mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, AR3M said:

If you've had an offer for 200 keys pure then why wouldn't you take it? It's full price in pure, not worth waiting for 2 weeks. Best that can happen is you maybe get offered a few more keys, worst that can happen is the guy changes his mind.


should've mentioned that they have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks to get the keys as they are switching banks.  The only reason I say I’ll wait a couple of weeks is that if I can receive an offer like that in 2 days of having it up imagine what other potential buyers may pay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...