What Determines When a Price Suggestion Ends?

redyoshi

I've seen price suggestions end at variously different vote totals, currently waiting for one to conclude on my Crone's Dome and its got like 60+ votes.

It just depends on the amount of evidence. Unusual weapon suggestions take SIGNIFICANTLY longer to get accepted. It doesnt really seem to depend on votes at all, it's just a way of getting the opinion of the general public. At max it will take a month maybe.

On topic of this, I've noticed some suggestions go undecided for up to two months... (granted, they are high tier item suggestions)

Any reason besides just being high value items? For instance, the Nebula Spaceman went a few months before it finally got accepted.

It's mainly waiting to see if the item sells again as well as making sure the prices of all the items involved are correct (which can also mean waiting to see if those items sell too).

52 minutes ago, TraceofCakes said:

On topic of this, I've noticed some suggestions go undecided for up to two months... (granted, they are high tier item suggestions)

One has been open for 3 months like 1-2 days now when I checked.

And my BF TC sugg from 6600 -> 7600 keys took 2 months as well.

It's pretty case-by-case, the one on the MG Crone's I can see taking like, over a month, since there's only one sale being used I'd imagine admins wanna wait to see if more happen.

Archived