Unable to login

`Zetsu!~

Hey,

As the title says, I've been unable to login on the main website for the past couple days and well, I guess I can assume thats because I've been banned for some reason, yet theres no way to find out if its a permanent ban or a temporary one, nor a way to find out why I've been banned (which I'd like to know because I really have no idea).

Either way I tried to make a post on the /issues/ area which I assume it's the correct subforum to post unban appeals but everytime I go there it asks me to login again and when I do, it just redirects me to the main page without actually having logged in.

Help (?)

I wasn’t able to log onto backpack.tf with my phone, 

every time I clicked sign in it would just send me back to backpack.tf and it would still show me as not logged in. If I went into incognito mode this would be fixed and I was still able to log on using my PC. 

10 minutes ago, Samael said:

I wasn’t able to log onto backpack.tf with my phone, 

every time I clicked sign in it would just send me back to backpack.tf and it would still show me as not logged in. If I went into incognito mode this would be fixed and I was still able to log on using my PC. 

I've never tried login in on my phone but yeah thats exactly whats been happening to me. Just tried to login on incognito mode and it worked without any issue, but on normal mode the problem remains..

Archived