An option that allows you to kinda block users?

Markt3

I had this weird idea sometime earlier today, and it seems to have been similar ideas before. So, here is my version.

I thought about a kinda block option. Something simple, like for example, you know that a bot is down or that there is someone you don't want to trade with, so you add them to you blocked guys list and you no longer see their listings and they don't see yours either. That's it.

I don't really know if this would affect trading or this site in general other way than being a, like a way to avoid that hell that is to go to classified listings and select "sort by bump time".

So...

Would this be a good idea?

i dont think the other 2 really know what youre saying, the point would be to easily hide spam trade bots easily right? I think it could be useful in some situations, and im sure some people would use it, that being said, i probably wouldnt use it, so idk. I do think they need to add a better search function than what exists for classifieds now (ex. all kits and fabricators for every weapon being piled into the same search).

2 hours ago, SiriusHawk said:

i dont think the other 2 really know what youre saying, the point would be to easily hide spam trade bots easily right? I think it could be useful in some situations, and im sure some people would use it, that being said, i probably wouldnt use it, so idk. I do think they need to add a better search function than what exists for classifieds now (ex. all kits and fabricators for every weapon being piled into the same search).

Yeah, not sure what @Keks and @Diamond jozu are saying? Jozu seems like he read it wrong.

This would be really good imo, like, maybe an "ignore" button for bots or people you would rather not trade with or spam classifieds. So like you could press like "ignore classified listings from this user for 30 days" or something, that would be useful to add imo.

I appeared to have read it wrongly (don't be a big brain like me to be at forums while in class) but re-looking at this post again and i would say an okay idea since it is rather frustrating to see those listings that you know you won't trade with them

• Markt3 locked and unlocked this topic

Archived