Which Democrat would you vote for in 2020?

Sparkii

Which Democratic Candidate would you vote for in 2020?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wouldja vote for in 2020?

• Elizabeth Warren
    • Bernie Sanders
    • Kamala Harris
    • Pete Buttigieg
    • Joe Biden

5 hours ago, Xaeriel said:

none of the above

Chump. Real voters spend half a decade committing 78 counts of fraud and being responsible for the theft of several individual's identities in order to vote multiple times in multiple states for multiple candidates, all just to get more "I Voted!" stickers for your laptop or macbook.

• 2 months later...
On 11/18/2019 at 6:28 PM, leftyy said:

Voting is worthless, all that matters is the electoral votes

I guess you're correct but you could say that our vote still counts towards to hoping that we could have someone who can become a president properly and knows how to do their job instead of fooling around in the office and tweeting all day about president's life and how life are going in government. I even hope that there should be another requirements towards to becoming the next president or electing to become the next president is that they needed to have an experiences life around being as a senator or representative or perhaps any government related where they understood the laws and how it needs to be done rather than electing the president that suddenly came out from nowhere and got elected to be next president but still doesn't know how to do his job than doing his business and trying to show off on how rich he is and he would be going around, complaining about them on twitter than just focusing on his job.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 1:45 AM, bwinb1 said:

I guess you're correct but you could say that our vote still counts towards to hoping that we could have someone who can become a president properly and knows how to do their job instead of fooling around in the office and tweeting all day about president's life and how life are going in government. I even hope that there should be another requirements towards to becoming the next president or electing to become the next president is that they needed to have an experiences life around being as a senator or representative or perhaps any government related where they understood the laws and how it needs to be done rather than electing the president that suddenly came out from nowhere and got elected to be next president but still doesn't know how to do his job than doing his business and trying to show off on how rich he is and he would be going around, complaining about them on twitter than just focusing on his job.

Congress couldn't make a bipartisan decision on what kind of battery they should use for their reading lamps even if they tried their very best to. I seriously doubt that they could pull a feat like changing the requirements of presidency. Not only that, but that would probably be met with loads of opposition.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Doesn't matter who you vote for, it matter's about who's counting those votes.

And since there's been corruption for years on end, this year is no difference.

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

Doesn't matter who you vote for, it matter's about who's counting those votes.

And since there's been corruption for years on end, this year is no difference.

And you say this why?  Because you saw it on the news?    

There have been over 30+ lawsuits alleging voting fraud in the last 3 weeks and so far, not one has shown actual PROOF.  Just alot of people SAYING there was fraud doesnt mean it really happened.

• 3 months later...

Archived