Unu Weapon PC

Sparkii

Factory New Isotope Totally Boned Powerjack

Don't really care about or intend to sell it, just looking to gauge what I could get in the event I did.

5 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

The weapon just got recently pried at 25-35 keys. So...25-35 keys.

Yeah I get it was recently priced lol, just seems ungodly low for that price gauging that it's a FN Isotope on a meta weapon

3 hours ago, SparkyYT said:

Yeah I get it was recently priced lol, just seems ungodly low for that price gauging that it's a FN Isotope on a meta weapon

it is a FN skin on a meta weapon, the powerjack doesn't really hold value too much since it's a melee weapon

Like, you never see someone go god-like with their melee weapon unles they play spy, trolldier, engineer (because sentry kills go towards the wrench's ks), or demo/hybrid-knight

13 hours ago, Keks said:

it is a FN skin on a meta weapon, the powerjack doesn't really hold value too much since it's a melee weapon

Like, you never see someone go god-like with their melee weapon unles they play spy, trolldier, engineer (because sentry kills go towards the wrench's ks), or demo/hybrid-knight

I actually beg to differ hard on that, if you're going somewhere as a Pyro where there's no immediate close range-threat, your Powerjack is out. I main Pyro, and I see it quite often.

But how often do you see people waste an Unusual war paint on one?

The war paint was worth a pretty penny by itself, even if it wasn't strange, but then lost a huge amount of its value because it was used to make a Powerjack instead of something like a Rocket Launcher or Scattergun.

12 hours ago, SparkyYT said:

I actually beg to differ hard on that, if you're going somewhere as a Pyro where there's no immediate close range-threat, your Powerjack is out. I main Pyro, and I see it quite often.

However, since it doesn't have too much use other than getting around the map, it's not desired too much

Archived