Does Scrap Banking Still Works in 2019 ?

Just Fragger

Hello backpack.tf community !

I"m not trading items on backpack.tf , but I would start from something , but does scap bank still works ? you know 1 weapon for 1 scrap ? I saw it here but i dont know , if this give you profit in 2k19 

In advance thanks for all answers :)

Yes it works if you manage to buy some more expensive item with scrap from trading site like violet vermin case which is 0.02€. Then you sell it and repeat

I mean, technically? But only if your aspirations are basically non-existent. You're better off just going into pubs and asking for spare weapons, I'd imagine the profits would be similar.

Sometimes.

I think that its a better idea to just grind the game for weapons and hats until you have a few ref and then start trading. Yes Scrapbanking could work but you shouldn't waste your time doing that when you could just be playing the game and have better profit gains.

yes but scrap banking has evolved to where you sell cheap cases/weapons/hats onto marketplace.tf and abusing its generous no tax on items worth 5 cents or less. ignore the trolls above who already know this and gl

follow this simple advice;

a) Take the 'e' out of the word 'elephant'

b) Take the 'f' out of the word 'way'

Sound your answer out and VOILA! You have achieved enlightenment :)

2 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

follow this simple advice;

a) Take the 'e' out of the word 'elephant'

b) Take the 'f' out of the word 'way'

Sound your answer out and VOILA! You have achieved enlightenment :)

wat.

You're much better off doing extra chores / mowing a lawn / etc to get your parents to let you spend some money on Steam or Marketplace (or doing something about your own finances to afford a few bucks) than trying to scrap bank. If you make half a scrap of profit off each weapon you sell, in order to make one refined of profit you have to sell 18 weapons for 1 scrap each. Multiply that by 51 for one key. That's over 900 weapons you have to sell at 1 scrap each to make the equivalent of $1.82 profit. Even if you sold 100 weapons a day, it'll take you 9 weeks to make less than 2 dollars of profit.

Of course almost no one would pay a scrap each for weapons anymore. There's no point when scrap.tf and bots exist. So there isn't even a fun factor to it because you may sit on a trade server for 4 hours just to sell 2 weapons for a profit of less than a single penny.

Archived