Shinden

I'm afraid of trading with that guy

goon

you won't get in trouble since the user isn't marked or banned by steamrep, but I don't recommend trading/gambling with scammers, you shouldn't do it often.

Diamond jozu
9 minutes ago, goon said:

you won't get in trouble since the user isn't marked or banned by steamrep, but I don't recommend trading/gambling with scammers, you shouldn't do it often.

even tho the person he is talking about isnt banned by steamrep,the main ban reason is item misrepresenting with a message of 'DO NOT TRADE'

you should ask this on the discord of bp.tf if you need immediate answer.i would not trade with them yet

Badhitreg

Honestly I wouldn't care trading with him as long as I got a good deal, you wouldn't get into any trouble if you did

Adolf Storms

it's an alt of an account that says "DO NOT TRADE". so don't trade. who dafuq cares if it's ban-able. don't trade with people that have the don't trade with tag. if you do, you deserve a ban. there's 3 other beams hats like the one that he has. all under bp price. so there isn't a reason period to trade with that P.O.S.

Shinden

Guys I wouldn't trade with ppl banned on bp.tf but I traded with him when he haven't got a ban and only had red name.He quicksold me his 3 items and now he wanna offer me more good deals. btw can someone explain why he got a ban on first acc?

snaz
28 minutes ago, Shinden said:

Guys I wouldn't trade with ppl banned on bp.tf but I traded with him when he haven't got a ban and only had red name.He quicksold me his 3 items and now he wanna offer me more good deals. btw can someone explain why he got a ban on first acc?

Basically he either:

a)Tried to make another user he was trading with believe his item was worth less than it actually is, so that he unknowingly sells it for lower and the scammer makes a profit

b)Tried to jack his item's price way up that it actually is, so that another user pays way more for it (is commonly done with lower-volume items/ skins/ dota 2 items etc.)

Scott Bakula
5 hours ago, Shinden said:

He quicksold me his 3 items and now he wanna offer me more good deals.

Don't. The dude's just using you as a fence for his sharked/scammed items.