Auto dim screen?

JayTuut

So at night my screen feels very bright and ya know, more blue light = less sleepy or harder to sleep when I go to bed.

I use flu.x (makes your screen warmer colours) and dark reader (night mode for chrome) to help but is there a way I can make my screen brightness actually lower at night time on a desktop?

Windows 10 has f.lux kinda built in with the night light feature under display settings. Your monitor controls would have the actual brightness settings.

4 hours ago, TF2Scourge said:

there should be personalization options in windows that can be set up to do this. it is called night Light, I think.

2 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Windows 10 has f.lux kinda built in with the night light feature under display settings. Your monitor controls would have the actual brightness settings.

Yeah, it has the f.lux built in night light thing but no actual brightness, its really annoying to go into my monitor settings and then use the little knob to turn the brightness down to whatever every night, especially when I come straight from watching a show or being on my phone in the dark to a really bright screen

• JayTuut locked this topic

Archived