Overwatch 2 is happening

AgentMichagan

Overwatch 2 is official. I know this is TF2 forms and everyone here hates Overwatch, but I thought that both games are amazing. Can't wait to see whats next!

Just because there's some videos named 'Overwatch vs. TF2' that doesn't mean that everybody here hates OW, those are just stupid prejudices.

1 hour ago, Diamond jozu said:

so overwatch 2 has made a MVM mode.i see normal robots and big robots.i couldnt care much anymore

Wait what?

Also Team Fortress 2 was so good it never needed a Team Fortress 2: 2

#Overwatchbad

2 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

so overwatch 2 has made a MVM mode.i see normal robots and big robots.i couldnt care much anymore

Looks more like left 4 dead to me, personally. Just with robots and mvm-like upgrades. But we'll see more as time goes on i guess

>"I know this is TF2 forms and everyone here hates Overwatch"

>"Can't wait to see whats next!"

You purposely come announce Overwatch 2 on a forum that you assume is entirely made of people hating Overwatch, and then you show your excitement for it

Are you perhaps some sort of.. masochist? 👁️👁️

4 hours ago, Xaeriel said:

>"I know this is TF2 forms and everyone here hates Overwatch"

>"Can't wait to see whats next!"

You purposely come announce Overwatch 2 on a forum that you assume is entirely made of people hating Overwatch, and then you show your excitement for it

Are you perhaps some sort of.. masochist? 👁️👁️

he is probably that person on the steam forums who makes those posts on 'this vs this.which is better?'

When Overwatch was initially launching, I had a chance to play it in Beta. People were talking it up in game in TF2, and I was one of the naysayers saying that it was a copy, it was trash, id never leave tf2.

Since then Ive logged about 50 hours on tf2 and about 750 on overwatch.

Overwatch is without a doubt my favorite game ever made. Im not SUPER excited for OW2 because I find PvE boring after a short amount of time, but I will still definitely purchase it and give it a go.

• 4 months later...

EA: "Im telling you man, we just release the same fucking game with a different number on the cover!"

Blizzard: "and they buy it?"

EA: "hell yeah they do, they eat that shit up my dude."

Archived