Will EU be successful?

fashionweek

Was wondering with some friends over some curious discussion points I had found on the internet. So, as a person from America, I did not know much about "EU" but upon further research it seems like a bloated mess to me. I was really wondering with my friend over if Europe will even be a factor in major world politics over the coming years? It seems to me that China and the USA are the main factors nowadays, and Europe seems to have fallen out of favor completely. Now certainly things can turn around, but I'm not so sure. I think that China, USA, and Russia have become the main card dealers in the game of life, and Europe has been relegated to spectate and watch.

(This is coming from a university finance student, so I’ll do my best to explain what I’m currently learning)

There’s really a lot of factors here to consider.

China, the United States, and Russia have become bigger power players and are more in the media because of the trade war ongoing discussion, certain military conflict, Hong Kong protests, and much more.

The reason why Europe (Specifically, Britain, which is one of the major economic/political powers of the world), is having less of a political voice is because they are still dealing with the delays on Brexit, which will have major impact to foreign exchange rates, trade, political discussions, etc.

Brexit’s decision just recently got delayed further till January 31st, and Boris Johnson may choose to delay it further depending on how Parliament responds to his plans.

Until the UK decides to figure out its entire economic situation, politics are a bit left out of the entire discussion, because Brexit just holds more importance on where the future of a majority of European transactions occur.

I highly doubt that Europe will never have a political voice, they’re way too massive of an economic and political power to just ignore entirely, the same issue we had with China.

Archived