Is this worth the hassle?

fgsfds

I'm currently selling a Haunted Ghosts Berliner's Bucket Helm. I've been offered an O. Planets Tavish Degroot Experience with Chromatic Corruption and Haunted Horseshoes + an S. Rocket Launcher w/ Pumpkin Bombs and Exorcism. I'm not well-versed in trading with spells, so I'm hoping some of you guys can help me.

it's not bad but spells are generally really hard to sell at a high price. i wouldn't take it tbh

edit: forgot to mention, i don't have a lot of experience with spells so take my word with a grain of salt

I am not an expert on hats with spells, but a strange double spelled rocket launcher is real nice, 7 to 9 keys while the Halloween event is active.

Unusuals with spells normally don't add much value, compared to regular hats with spells.

This is because regular hats with spells have the main feature as the spells themselves, whereas with unusuals the main feature is the quality and effect.

Rocket Launchers with Pumpkin Bombs and Exorcism go for quite a lot though, as PB is generally a desirable spell on its own, coupled with the Exorcism can lead to some good prices. Unfortunately, there are a lot of these rocket launchers on the market, so with its high stock the value is lower than it could've been.

Overall, I'd say you should stick with your current unusual unless you want to spend a long time trying to trade those two for higher prices.

Haunted ghosts, despite having a pretty hard drop in price and tier in the last few years, is still miles better than Orbiting Planets.

Spells on unusuals don't add much in general. Maybe top tier 1 of 1's can get some more but generally it doesn't matter for the price of the hat.

Double spelled RL's can fetch a good amount, you can add 5+ keys to its value for that, but it's not worth trying to compete for that price range with all the others trying to sell them for that right now.

The Bucket Hat is for sure a lot better than that offer. 

Archived