is a -rep untrustworthy on bp.tf

ALPACA

i have a - rep on bp.tf but because this guy thought i was hacking. i have over 5k hours and he -repped me 2 years ago, probably when i had 3k hours but was intensively playing sniper and scout. is there anyway to get this removed.

the rep system is meant for trades, so it shouldn't be there regardless of how true it is. just report it by clicking the flag icon on the right of it.

18 minutes ago, maxy said:

might be because you didnt pay your taxes and therefor committed tax evasion 

I always see you talking about tax evasion.

28 minutes ago, Ryan #KHABIB said:

I always see you talking about tax evasion.

Bet he has commited tax evasion

i think he was the hacker or just really,really bad at the game.if you were hacking 2 years ago,you would've gotten a vac ban in a few days.

plus the -rep trust system is meant for risky trades.therefore the -rep is removable

https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198066091050

Your rep's back to normal. I reported it this morning for you but I'm sure others did too after you made this thread.

Any time you have a -rep that you feel is unjustified, you can click the flag on that rep and report it and explain why you feel it should be removed. For cases like this where the -rep has nothing to do with trading, bp.tf mods will remove it very quickly, in as little as 10-12 hours in this case.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! So, this guy reported me for scamming him, but i have no idea what i did. And now he apparently gave me -rep.. So i'm a bit worried, and i, too. Have quite a lot of hours on tf2.

16 hours ago, Dingus diddler said:

Hello! So, this guy reported me for scamming him, but i have no idea what i did. And now he apparently gave me -rep.. So i'm a bit worried, and i, too. Have quite a lot of hours on tf2.

It's not there anymore, so either it got removed or he claimed he did but didn't actually (or did a -rep on your profile that you removed which I mean nobody gives a hoot about rep's on comments on profiles.)

Your general reputation will never be even remotely smudged by false reports and unjustified -rep's, so you don't have to worry about trolls or idiots.

Archived