So I just unboxed an unusual and have no idea how to sell it

Sharpx2 {I.R}

Sorry, i dont know how much i can get off this hat. A strange mystical medley convict cap. Only 2 of these exist and im happy that i unboxed it, just dont know how much to sell it for. If anyone could help out, i'd appreciate it :)

As a start, I'd temporarily list it on Steam Market for the time being for an absurd amount just to make the page appear so that you can check what the buy orders are as a baseline, since there aren't any Strange Unusual ones listed right now.

1 hour ago, ⇄ | Pollen said:

currently there are non strange variants for sale for 28-29 keys

i would look for around that, since strange doesn't tend to add much value

actually depending on the hat, a strange can add quite a bit on the value. example: non strange purple energy federal casemaker is priced at roughly 100-140 keys but the strange variant is priced at 165. though im not very sure how much a strange would add on the value here but id estimate about 5 keys at most?

Strange unusual variants are a bit rarer than standard. Since Non-strange medley are selling for ~25 at lowest atm and a strange essence is asking 30, I'd say yours is around 35. You could try higher at first to gauge interest, but be reasonable.

Archived