help

doggogod69

Contact support on their page, they will reset your items, the are reasons why you might not of received the trade, have you added your trade URL to your profile on their site? If you have are you buying using W10, Edge browser? If so, try using firefox and doing it again, I sometimes get issues with Mann Co site, firefox is the only thing that works for me.

One of two things;

1. You don't have your trade offer URL registered to the site. Go to your inventory in Steam, click "Trade Offers", go to "Who can send me Trade Offers?", and then you should find a link to your trade offer URL. Copy that and goto https://marketplace.tf/account and paste it into the Trade Offer URL box and click "save". - Note that your profile and inventory both must be set to Public for you to receive trade offers.

2. Marketplace.TF will place a temporary hold on items you purchase if your order is more than just a few dollars or you've done multiple purchases in a short time span, where you'll have to wait up to 24 hours for a person to manually check the transaction to ensure there's no fraud occuring. Your bank account / paypal / etc is charged what you will pay, but the items will not be delivered immediately, however you can cancel the order and get your money back instantly if you want.

If neither of those are the problem then you'll have to contact Marketplace support.

Archived