Sulphurous Runner’s Warm-up

Greevar

I was searching for an Unusual for a set I was making that included a Runner’s Warm-up and found that a Sulphurous Runner’s Warm-up exists. It’s 1 of 1 and there’s no price history. I’m debating buying premium search just to find who has it, but before that I’ve been trying to figure out if it’s even tradable. Is there anyway to do this without premium search?

3 hours ago, beblonski said:

So yeah, it’s tradable but it hasn’t been seen in 5 months so it might be hard contacting the owner

The account that owns it is very obviously a scammer ALT of some kind. "Program Item Checker" isn't a name you see outside of fake bots.

That Runner is still in that account, which appears to be dead. 
I'd say you could try, but I very much doubt you will have any luck at all.

4 hours ago, TF2Scourge said:

The account that owns it is very obviously a scammer ALT of some kind. "Program Item Checker" isn't a name you see outside of fake bots.

That Runner is still in that account, which appears to be dead. 
I'd say you could try, but I very much doubt you will have any luck at all.

Is there an chance you could give me a steam Id for the account or would that be too much?

10 minutes ago, Greevar said:

Why would I get banned for trading with them? And banned from what backpack.tf?

The account doesn't seem to be banned on steamrep or bp, I dont see any reason for a ban if you traded with them simply because of their steam name. 

2 hours ago, Zeus904 said:

The account doesn't seem to be banned on steamrep or bp, I dont see any reason for a ban if you traded with them simply because of their steam name. 

Tru, i guess you dont really know if hes a scammer. I'm thinking him getting banned is imminent, but who knows maybe you can snatch it up before he does any dirty work, or he might not be a scammer after all.

8 hours ago, Brown said:

Tru, i guess you dont really know if hes a scammer. I'm thinking him getting banned is imminent, but who knows maybe you can snatch it up before he does any dirty work, or he might not be a scammer after all.

It looks like, oddly enough, he unboxed or purchased from the tf2 store almost every in his inventory.

Archived