List All The Quickswitch Miscs

CallMeAncient

On 10/18/2019 at 5:39 AM, fe3 said:

I think this is everything? Feel free to correct me if something is missing or doesn't belong there.

whole_head_v1.2.png

last I recalled, it's any cosmetic listed on the wiki with Whole Head as the equip region, I don't think the Trucker's Topper or Cross-Comm Express belong there

other than that, seems spot on

54 minutes ago, Uncle Dang said:

last I recalled, it's any cosmetic listed on the wiki with Whole Head as the equip region, I don't think the Trucker's Topper or Cross-Comm Express belong there

other than that, seems spot on

You're right, those two don't belong, just tested them myself. They used to work and they're still listed under "Whole Head" at https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Equip_region but that list is old and outdated anyways. An easy way to check almost all of the quickswitch miscs is to go to https://loadout.tf/ and search for whole_head, but a few items are missing from there as well (Chicken Kiev, Beep Man, Eingineer, Avian Amante).

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/25/2021 at 9:15 AM, ___ said:

yo can we get an updated one of this, for all the new cosmetics and all 

Just the Wandering Wraith

I wish I could quickswitch but I have too many items to find the right ones quickly.  Is there any way to script quickswitching?

On 5/11/2022 at 11:02 PM, Ranx said:

I wish I could quickswitch but I have too many items to find the right ones quickly.  Is there any way to script quickswitching?

There aren't any quickswitch scripts as far as I know, you will just have to put up with it I suppose or sell some items haha