PC on a 5th Dimension Mister Bones

Corpfox

38 minutes ago, Horsestepping said:

People aren't going to pay $4000 for a hat after the Crate Depression.

People aren't going to pay $4000 for a first gen hat after the Crate Depression.

I think you underestimate the amount of hype and expendable income some people have, and the amount they're are willing to shell out for rare items.
Elite Grade, Nice Meme Hat, One of the more popular effects? It's not out of the question imo.

18 hours ago, Brown said:

1,000 would prob be enough, last years elite grade all class god tier couldn't break 1k

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Lucky Cat Hat/Tradable/Craftable/116

plus there's already 2 unboxed so far, there'll prob be a few more popping up later on with all the unbox hype

This one might break over 1k. It's quite themed. The range ..900-1300 should be decent i'd guess. It's a great hat and great effect.

@Corpfox the less of this effect on this hat ( high chances ) ...than it will be up to you and other sellers to set up the price. 

My guess - top buyers would pay a lot to flip for a profit. 

L.E may i ask what crates/cases were opened?

I saw this effect in game today, if your more than 50 yards away it just looks like smoking, total shit effect for me, if this is gonna be high tier then - no ta

in fact, most of the hats this time round are not so good, the taunts are good, not great but better than the bubbles shit we are used too, but the hat effects, I think the hype for these will blow down quicker than galatic on a shitty heavy hat

On 10/14/2019 at 9:16 PM, TraceofCakes said:

People aren't going to pay $4000 for a first gen hat after the Crate Depression.

I think you underestimate the amount of hype and expendable income some people have, and the amount they're are willing to shell out for rare items.
Elite Grade, Nice Meme Hat, One of the more popular effects? It's not out of the question imo.

If you want to sit on a hat forever and wag your cane at 'lowballers' for eternity, that's on you. A similar elite grade meme hat only sells for less than $500, presumably because people realize that a beanie with some shit stuck to it isn't worth the price of a used car. This thing isn't some new standard for prestige. 

17 hours ago, Horsestepping said:

If you want to sit on a hat forever and wag your cane at 'lowballers' for eternity, that's on you. A similar elite grade meme hat only sells for less than $500, presumably because people realize that a beanie with some shit stuck to it isn't worth the price of a used car. This thing isn't some new standard for prestige. 

If you actually bothered to research what you were talking about, 10+ hats have sold for $4000+ since the crate depression, and head of steam is far lower tier than fifth dimension. 

Archived