personal worst experience trading?

gemsticks

when you add people to negotiate on steam but then you comment to explain why you add them and then an impersonator adds you, so you go through all that ''ok ill do it for X keys pure, but can you check if your keys are the same market percentage. you can check if you go on insert random website here, you can check on that for me. thanks!''

that happens to me a lot 

1 minute ago, maxy said:

when you add people to negotiate on steam but then you comment to explain why you add them and then an impersonator adds you, so you go through all that ''ok ill do it for X keys pure, but can you check if your keys are the same market percentage. you can check if you go on insert random website here, you can check on that for me. thanks!''

that happens to me a lot 

Rule of them there is to decline any incoming adds from the person you are trying to add.
I'm pretty certain if you have a pending invite (meaning you clicked the 'add friend' button) the account cannot add you back, they have to accept or decline the invite and THEN add you.

*owns a 1/1 unusual*

*lists for a high price cuz im not in rush to sell it*

*gets an offer of keys less than current buyers*

*gets told off that my item is trash and is overpriced and if i wanna sell it,i can sell it to them again*

all of low tier trading.

Can't tell you how many hours have been wasted trying to haggle off a few cents on an item worth less than $10, doesn't rly make good practice for real trading and just wastes time

"Okay, i can do this trade". I send a trade offer. 2 weeks later (im not joking): "Sry, im still thinking about it, cause im not sure i wanna main sniper afterall". I wanna block him so bad, but im still waiting for him to actually 100% retract.

13 minutes ago, j58 said:

that one time i sold a time warp dapper topper for 200 keys

That one time D@D Viewfinder was aids to sell. Good old times...

About a year ago i was pretty new to the game and the concept of trading (still am ig) but i unboxed a nice unusual i was thinking could make a good bargaining chip. ended up falling for a scam by some guy and i lost my unusual and my stranges too

alright, mine was when I sold a kill a watt dread knot (my first unusual, unboxed) for 9 keys.

guy messaged me 1 week later asking for the keys back, saying I “scammed” him

People that think that just because I'm a collector that I'll buy anything under the sun remotely related to my collections and/or charging a higher price because I'm a collector.

3 hours ago, j58 said:

that one time i sold a time warp dapper topper for 200 keys

That one time I didn't buy a Bonzo Das Uberstern for 200 keys

That one time I didn't buy a Bonzo Outta-Sight for 180 keys

That one time I sold my Bonzo Buccaneer's Bicorne for 240 keys

I hate myself

Time I my beloved green black hole got scammed off me when i was younger and naiver

a distant second was dealing with that asshole master throne crimson

The time I had the opportunity to buy the one remaining spelled strange Crossing Guard for 40k, but didn't, and then Ash bought it and listed it for 300k

when someone adds and leave a comment on your profile saying they want to offer you.
Then you chat with them and they keep telling you they want to offer you but dont give you an exact offer, then suddently remove you without saying anything.

The time I sold a spellbound dragonborn for 190 pure.
Spellbound jeepcap + bonzo head warmer for scorching ke + 30 pure.

Archived