Upcoming Breaking Bad movie

Bocks

Soo, Breaking Bad: El Camino will be published this Friday, what kind of expectations are you putting into the movie?

For me personally, I'm eager to see how much backstory/afterstory they can squeeze into 2 hours without taking away the tension which made Breaking Bad so damn fine.

Also Skinny Pete and Badger are confirmed to play a role in it, but then again, it would seem somewhat wrong to not put Jesse's closest companions in a movie which is solely based on Jesse's back- and afterstory after the Finale.

Post your opinions here!

13 hours ago, Brown said:

Yeah breaking bad is cool but have you ever tried the joker 

I wont watch the film out of respect to other actors who have done a stellar job previously of playing the joker. It would be like watering down the legend. My fav two are Jack Nicholson, who you are probably to young to even know played a joker in a batman movie and also heath ledger.

5 minutes ago, DanielDee said:

My fav two are Jack Nicholson, who you are probably to young to even know played a joker in a batman movie and also heath ledger.

I sure am lol. Lot of good things being said about it, there's a reason people are comparing Phoenix to Heath Ledger in his performance, but imo it's like comparing two different characters

I'm hyped for the movie. I loved the show, watched it twice already. Vince Gilligan will be directing the movie so I'm really looking forward to it.

Archived