Need help repricing a 2 year priceoutdated halloween 2013

ZillazPvP

So I recently traded for this Something burning this way comes little buddy.

Seeing that it is 2 years priceoutdated, and  that I paid a good chunk above it's actual pricing, and that even the buyers on it are quite a bit higher then it's pricing, I thought it would be legitimate to reprice it.

Unfortunely I have never done a pricesuggestion by myself, and could use some help to do so.

If you have any expirience in repricing items on backpack.tf, I would be gratefull if you were kind enough to help me out. :D

2 hours ago, ZillazPvP said:

So I recently traded for this Something burning this way comes little buddy.

Seeing that it is 2 years priceoutdated, and  that I paid a good chunk above it's actual pricing, and that even the buyers on it are quite a bit higher then it's pricing, I thought it would be legitimate to reprice it.

Unfortunely I have never done a pricesuggestion by myself, and could use some help to do so.

If you have any expirience in repricing items on backpack.tf, I would be gratefull if you were kind enough to help me out. :D

The suggestion is kinda iffy just since it was paid in 3rd gen hats. However as valid as it is anywhere from 70 - 80 just based on recent sales of lower tier pyro hats with sbtwc and considering little buddy is most likely considering low to mid if anything. Shouldn't be trouble getting around that range at all.

Why would anyone trade an unusual for a misc cosmetic anyway, clearly not thinking straight?. Or do they think its craft number is 42 or something? Seems bizarre to me

Imagine having the dignity to ask the community about unusual pricing while having done the Lucky 42's scam in the recently at the same time, absolute disgrace.

20 hours ago, DanielDee said:

Why would anyone trade an unusual for a misc cosmetic anyway, clearly not thinking straight?. Or do they think its craft number is 42 or something? Seems bizarre to me

The craftable version is a rare glitched variant (only 100 compared to the 3,000 for the uncraftable ones). As such, it commands a much higher price (20-30 keys vs. 2-3) on the market.

Unfortunately, due to the disparity in value, it is a common scam to misrepresent an uncraftable one for a craftable one as since the difference between them is small, newer and inexperienced traders don't know what to look for. It's basically the same scam as the festive vs. festivized weapons.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 5:07 PM, rndmchrs said:

Imagine pulling the lucky no 42 scam twice or even more

necro but whatever

done it 3 times and has scammed someone for it unfortunately :(

Archived