Sign in to follow this  
seniorale

👔Professional designer opening for commissions🎨

seniorale

Hey, my name's ale, I'm really eager to start doing commissions for you guys.

Over 10 years of experience with design, designs published by the Valve store, vector art expertise, and meme knowledge, ok too much about me, here's the important part:

Straight to the meat🥩

prices2.fw.png

These are NOT done using SFM, this is drawn!

Be sure to add me if you're interested!

Feel free to offer items, too! keys only ensure that I'll accept, but you can offer anything else, the worst I can say is no thank you. Engage in negotiation!

Some of my latest commissions done

titanRED1layer.fw.png

Titan, fearsome pirate.

Commission done for Titan, really fun to do! Medium size bust + medium detail background, for a total of 10 keys.

Medium format of 850x850px

Did both Blu and Red versions as a treat, nothing extra was charged for it.

fanmanFINALblu.fw.png

Fanman AKA Skittles

Commission done for Fanman (Skittles) and honestly one of my favorite pieces that I've done.

Large format of 1500x1350px

Did both Blu and Red versions as a treat, nothing extra was charged for it.

evaCOMPRESSED.fw.png

Feury's Nekros (WARFRAME)

Made for a friend, love u Feury. Complex background, full body, for a total of $40

Large format of 1230x1600px

Not TF2 related, but still very cool! displaying it to show that TF2 is not my limit, I can work in other stuff too, just add me to discuss.

finalRED.fw.pngfinalBLU.fw.png

Rinn's Duality and Bats

Commission done for Rinn. Medium size full body + medium detail pl_badwater background, for a total of 13 keys.

Medium format of 900x900px

Blu and Red versions were a treat, nothing extra was charged for it.

🔽 click on it to see it at its fullest, forum compresses it 🔽

17FD7B2ECBEC05CB72340B5A062AC36483DF26CF

"Study of a Historic Documentation on an Economic Crisis" or "Aftermath of the Crate Depression: Unusual Tribulation"

Finished on the 13th of September, proud of this one, my latest big project.

Large format of 3100x2100px (on the original)

Adobe Fireworks CS6

No tablet, just mouse. (These two apply for most of my works)

eggsy5.fw.png

Lucien: for Eggsy

Shoutout to @dichromaticegg  on instagram, made this for an entry in their contest, got first place! lots of love ur way, Eggsy❤.

For example, I would treat this basically as a medium waist-up with a simple background, therefore just 8 keys!

Now I'll post a small dump of OLDER artwork, please excuse that they're watermarked, these were/will be used for commercial purposes and I'm posting them only as an example to the designs that I can make, thanks for understanding!

engie_no_bg.fw.png3exSIZEDDOWN.fw.pnggoatsimulator.fw.pngequinoxsizeddown.fw.png

Thanks for reading🍌

Keks

i am very interested, but i dont have enough keys, nor do i plan on selling anything or buying keys for the moment. really nice artwork though

seniorale

Thanks! those sorts of comments are really welcome, they mean so much even after a long time doing this; also thank you for mentioning that and making me clarify in the post that I can also accept other sorts of items, not only keys, I hadn't thought about it for some reason. Anyways, always glad to make work people can appreciate.

Goliac

Don’t get me wrong but i’ve seen people doing these for much cheaper and their art are also as good as yours. 19 keys is just insane for this kind of thing.

ryan coke
1 hour ago, Goliac said:

Don’t get me wrong but i’ve seen people doing these for much cheaper and their art are also as good as yours. 19 keys is just insane for this kind of thing.

Go buy cheaper said art then. It is his pricing, no need to criticize it. 

ryan coke
2 hours ago, johnny696996699 said:

criticism helps to improve their mistakes  :)

Its not a mistake its his price he set.

leftyy
6 minutes ago, soz said:

Why make art if you can take screenshot in gmod 

Why screenshot in gmod if you can screenshot in loadout.tf

Shamdoo

If I had any advice for you, I would probably just make it cheaper. You have really great artwork and you would probs get more sales if you made it cheaper! Just some advice :D

seniorale

🤔I appreciate the comments, guys, I surveyed some friends and thought the price was alright, been away from the TF2 market a long time, so it's actually nice to get some cnc on the pricing. I'll revise it, knock it down a couple keys here and there, and get a discount running to get this thing rolling. Thanks for the comments, btw, it's always ok as long as it's well spirited, which I'm sure the comments are, dw🤗

seniorale

I'm going to be travelling for a couple of days, but I'll try my best to remain active, just a small heads up in case I don't reply within the usual time!

seniorale

Thanks man!

I just got back from travelling, so I'll get to do the commissions queued up. Officially full time again now😎

seniorale

heads up! I'll be away again for some days, if you're interested please add me but be patient as I'm not going to be always on! thanks❤