👔Professional designer opening for commissions🎨

seniorale

Hey, my name's ale, I'm really eager to start doing commissions for you guys.

CONTACT ME ON DISCORD!

check my website!

check my artstation!

Over 10 years of experience with design, designs published by the Valve store, vector art expertise, and meme knowledge, ok too much about me, here's the important part:

These are NOT done using SFM, this is drawn!

prices depend on the commission :)

Be sure to add me if you're interested!

Feel free to offer items, too! keys only ensure that I'll accept, but you can offer anything else, the worst I can say is no thank you. Engage in negotiation!

Some of my latest commissions done

navlisfinal-lightwatermark.png

Olaf Balduin Ivirksten.

def hands down one of my favorite designs I've made. So so fun to do. Comm done for Navlis. Thanks a lot man

alejandro-medina-dnd2.jpg?1631436403

Wolfgang's Worse Half.

Comm done for Hal. Incredible one to do.

alejandro-medina-outro1layer.jpg?1631436

CON outro.

Comm for Confixil. Classic 2fort.

p.png

Yoshitsune (Persona 5).

Commission done for Hal, I went overboard with detail for this one, and I think it was absolutely worth it, perhaps one of the most demanding works I've made!

Extra large format of 2560x1440px

halmarshadow.fw.png

Marshadow.

Commission done for Hal, I really like this one a whole lot, very meaningful to me tbh.

neonfinal.fw.png

Neon Hypebeast.

Commission done for Thornton Man, I've always loved the neon city aesthetic, so needless to say this was a pleasure.

p.png

An Armory Inspection.

Commission done for Hal, definitely one of my most complex projects, loved every second of doing it tbh. Wish more clients asked for more complex stuff like this!.

halacreGUNSLINGER.fw.png

Southern Hospitality.

Commission done for Hal, again, another large scale project comprised of a complex scene that I absolute loved.

navlis1layer.fw.png

Ghost Off Noire

Commission done for Just Navlis, I absolutely loved working on this one, creative, different, and so cool, not an everyday piece for sure!.

Medium format of 800x800px

domo4.fw.png

G1 Domo.

Commission done for Domo, dynamic and really fun, had a great time posing, and a great challenge assembling the effects.

Large format of 1200x1200px

Added a wallpaper version at request, nothing extra was charged for it.

titanRED1layer.fw.png

Titan, fearsome pirate.

Commission done for Titan, really fun to do! Medium size waist-up + medium detail background.

Medium format of 850x850px

Did both Blu and Red versions as a treat, nothing extra was charged for it.

fanmanFINALblu.fw.png

Fanman AKA Skittles

Commission done for Fanman (Skittles) and honestly one of my favorite pieces that I've done.

Large format of 1500x1350px

Did both Blu and Red versions as a treat, nothing extra was charged for it.

evaCOMPRESSED.fw.png

Feury's Nekros (WARFRAME)

Made for a friend, love u Feury. Complex background, full body, for a total of $40

Large format of 1230x1600px

Not TF2 related, but still very cool! displaying it to show that TF2 is not my limit, I can work in other stuff too, just add me to discuss.

🔽 click on it to see it at its fullest, forum compresses it 🔽

17FD7B2ECBEC05CB72340B5A062AC36483DF26CF

"Study of a Historic Documentation on an Economic Crisis" or "Aftermath of the Crate Depression: Unusual Tribulation"

Finished on the 13th of September 2019, proud of this one

Large format of 3100x2100px (on the original)

Adobe Fireworks CS6

No tablet, just mouse. (These two apply for most of my works)

Thanks for reading🍌

Thanks! those sorts of comments are really welcome, they mean so much even after a long time doing this; also thank you for mentioning that and making me clarify in the post that I can also accept other sorts of items, not only keys, I hadn't thought about it for some reason. Anyways, always glad to make work people can appreciate.

Don’t get me wrong but i’ve seen people doing these for much cheaper and their art are also as good as yours. 19 keys is just insane for this kind of thing.

1 hour ago, Goliac said:

Don’t get me wrong but i’ve seen people doing these for much cheaper and their art are also as good as yours. 19 keys is just insane for this kind of thing.

Go buy cheaper said art then. It is his pricing, no need to criticize it. 

• Like 3

If I had any advice for you, I would probably just make it cheaper. You have really great artwork and you would probs get more sales if you made it cheaper! Just some advice :D

• Like 2

🤔I appreciate the comments, guys, I surveyed some friends and thought the price was alright, been away from the TF2 market a long time, so it's actually nice to get some cnc on the pricing. I'll revise it, knock it down a couple keys here and there, and get a discount running to get this thing rolling. Thanks for the comments, btw, it's always ok as long as it's well spirited, which I'm sure the comments are, dw🤗

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm going to be travelling for a couple of days, but I'll try my best to remain active, just a small heads up in case I don't reply within the usual time!

• 2 weeks later...

heads up! I'll be away again for some days, if you're interested please add me but be patient as I'm not going to be always on! thanks❤

• 4 weeks later...

Everytime i see people like you i kinda get jealous, those pictures are amazing and absolutely mind blowing. (i cant even draw a straight line)

I really like the ghost of noir but probably because i like rainy "myth" pictures :D

Good luck with selling and dont mind the price, quality has its price :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just came back from hiatus, guys, if you had added me and I didn't reply please do so again as I was taking some days off, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

It's a sad day for the TF2 community and the gaming community as a whole, one glorious bastard has passed of Covid, Rick May, our beloved Soldier's voice actor is gone from this world but never forgotten; so for today, to honor him, Soldier commissions will be priced at a heavy discount. May he rest in peace.

soldiersalute.png

Updated the gallery section - had left it unattended for a while as I was REALLY overworked and I'm freed up now and ready to receive your commissions!