If I didn’t mean to make a trade, is it ok for the person to not accept tradeback

Byableorange4

So I accidentally accepted a trade on a two for one on my GE rubber glove and now I lost profit because the trade was terrible. Is it ok for the other person not to accept the tradeback?

your account=your responsibilities. unless the other dude feels bad for you,you got lucky but if not,you gotta own up your mistakes and be more wary in future

They make you do 2 authentications thus,it wasn't accidental.  What you are experiencing is the fact that you realized you made a bad trade and want a do-over. Sorry but as has been said already, the other person is under no obligation to trade you back since it wasn't a mistake.

10 minutes ago, Mrs TS said:

They make you do 2 authentications thus,it wasn't accidental.  What you are experiencing is the fact that you realized you made a bad trade and want a do-over. Sorry but as has been said already, the other person is under no obligation to trade you back since it wasn't a mistake.

Beautiful summation.

I am gonna add onto this. I was the one that sent him the trade but he told me if i did not do the trade back i was gonna get banned from all the trading servers. Is this true?

11 minutes ago, Elcapast said:

I am gonna add onto this. I was the one that sent him the trade but he told me if i did not do the trade back i was gonna get banned from all the trading servers. Is this true?

nope. you have no obligation to trade it back. 

I was there on Vatican when they did the trade and the guy who got the glove wouldn't shut up and stop laughing into mic for a solid 10 minutes... considering he's banned on BP, he probably wouldn't do a trade back even if that was still a thing.

9 hours ago, Elcapast said:

banned on bp, worries about being banned on trade servers... uh wat :/

On 9/25/2019 at 1:13 AM, Adolf Storms said:

banned on bp, worries about being banned on trade servers... uh wat :/

Seems like he's scammed people in the past, i reckon this was a shark

• Byableorange4 locked this topic

Archived