Scream Fortress 2019 predictions?

ZealLad77

I want new effects, especially the latest ones on the workshop, added! But, do you think they will? I remember last year's halloween being so much fun trading was so alive but will they add new effects this year? And when will Scream Fortress 2019 be released? Will they be available on crates instead of just cases? DISCUSS >:)!

there is already a thread of this but whatever

in terms of new unusuals effects,i would say a low chance for taunts and hats as last year a lot of new effects were released.although you can still unbox them,its only from the violin case only.

i am more of looking for new unusual weapon effect.its been forever since we've gotten an update(except the fact that valve removed one when jungle inferno update came out) and it still doesnt have a halloween effect for it.

apart from that,maps as usual but would be nice if they do halloweens on popular maps like dustbowls and others

new case for cosmetic and warpaints as usual

All previous events/maps and drops would be nice. THey have had a market influencing event this year with the crate depression. Lets hope they bring back spells for personal use (non tradeables) That would be perfekt :D

I think it'll be similar to last year, maybe a bit more.

-new hat effects

-new taunt effects

-new case with new cosmetics

-new taunts

-new skins

I'd love a new unusual weapon effect.

I doubt spells are ever coming back but wish they did.

Another campaign pass with missions would be cool, but there will be a community cosmetic case 100%.

A couple of new taunts

Localization files

and that's it 😓

New community case, maybe a new taunt, nothing else. My expectations ain't high. A return of the 2016/18 Halloween effects as an extra special fuck you, perhaps.

Knowing the three people on the team they are just going to release a crate and the haloween maps and do nothing else. There will be no new effects.

2 hours ago, Byableorange4 said:

Knowing the three people on the team they are just going to release a crate and the haloween maps and do nothing else. There will be no new effects.

There are probably more now. After the recent crateastrophy. BETA team testers are always the worst to rely on tho. I have been on many BETA and testing teams on many different types of community and there is a very underhanded approach to the whole situation. If people who are on the beta team find bugs and cheat loop holes they dont report it to the devs generally to generate gain for themselves. Examples are bug testing torrent sites and client upload and download figures on custom Agent Generators, or some field in a website that can be exploited (escaped) to amend the DB. Aimbots etc. Its how and why hacks and glitches are alive. BETA team testing is far from perfect. Some who find a way through things with the privs

As was detailed in a recent blog post. Well not recent from january or may. Valve are a modular company staff operation wise. The way they work on things is in direct relation to workload/demand etc. So if they have a game with say 2 million concurent users (DOTA) that will get more bums on seats in the respective dev room in there HQ rather than TF2 which has about 60K concurent.  If you imagine it this way. If you have 2 million users who are quite p ossibly willing to spend 1 or 2 dollars. then thats 2 million dollars (after fees). TF2 would be 240K if they spent 4 dollars. Maybe add 2K per fiscal period for hard core mvm addicts.

They re-release 2014-2018's halloween effects with the double drop rate they did that one year, and Bonzo prices plummet because of it.

That's some chaos I'd love to see

9 minutes ago, mike_ers said:

They re-release 2014-2018's halloween effects with the double drop rate they did that one year, and Bonzo prices plummet because of it.

That's some chaos I'd love to see

a++

Fact is. People want to profit from enjoyment. Not take part. Alot of people were not privvy to the spells and there transferability and timescales. Thank the beta team. So yeah. It would be nice to fuck them over.

On another note

Id pay for this

The IRL/Tf2 *customifier*

6 tiers.
5 Keys/10 quid. Hair
5 Keys/10 quid. Body.
5 Keys/10 quid Legs/Shoes
10 quid Paranoia feeling *hat.
20 quid noise maker :D
Job Done
LOL
Sorry. I havent taken my medication of sleep. :D

#Spam

Plot twist: THREE new crates with THREE unique keys that you can purchase in the store for $2.49 each. 

One new map with recycled Halloween content. Think koth_trainsawlaser, but extra spooky. 

On 9/23/2019 at 1:01 AM, Diamond jozu said:

there is already a thread of this but whatever

in terms of new unusuals effects,i would say a low chance for taunts and hats as last year a lot of new effects were released.although you can still unbox them,its only from the violin case only.

i am more of looking for new unusual weapon effect.its been forever since we've gotten an update(except the fact that valve removed one when jungle inferno update came out) and it still doesnt have a halloween effect for it.

apart from that,maps as usual but would be nice if they do halloweens on popular maps like dustbowls and others

new case for cosmetic and warpaints as usual

Having more unusual weapon effects would be amazing tbh. All the current effects don't work on all the skinable guns particularly well, designing with them in mind would be so hype

I miss when we were in the cart in some sort of a circus arena playing with a football ball, maybe revive all these game mods back from 2015/2016 would be nice 😕

2 hours ago, Pixxi0us said:

I miss when we were in the cart in some sort of a circus arena playing with a football ball, maybe revive all these game mods back from 2015/2016 would be nice 😕

wait what?tf2 scream fortress always does this every year.they revive all the game modes everytime and every year.the game mode you're referring is the doomsday map.im not sure if we can still get this in casual but feel free to check it when it comes out

16 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

wait what?tf2 scream fortress always does this every year.they revive all the game modes everytime and every year.the game mode you're referring is the doomsday map.im not sure if we can still get this in casual but feel free to check it when it comes out

Yeah its indeed doomsday, havent seen this game mode for at least 1-2 years not sure, and yes I dont think we can join that map thorugh casual matchmaking anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

12 New Unusual effects excluding Taunt effects

Holy moley. I'll upload gifs of all of them in a little while, probably in a new thread, so people that can't get in-game right now can see them. So far some of these are insane imo. (Too bad most seem to be recolors of each other...)

Archived