Self-Made Max's Severed Head Sale

Zytoep

just wow. how people find those stuff like that? after crate depression, all bugged unusuals which were wrapped made also untradable. guess that does not count old untradable ones. well just one update can change that too.

4 minutes ago, Badhitreg said:

What other known gift wrapped and/or tradable self made items are there?

Pastapowers has a gift wrapped  self made big kill 

I am quite baffled to hear such a high tier item getting gift wrapped and being sold for that amount $1400 thats a steal!

Mistress must have quite the loft to allocate on Booze and hookers Jeez...

I was unable to get the Big Kill due to some complications with the deal however I have unwrapped the Max Head therefore locking it to my account forever as I had 0 intention of any resell. It was an incredible find that was really 1 in a million its a shame I couldn't complete the set.

5 hours ago, Badhitreg said:

What other known gift wrapped and/or tradable self made items are there?

There are tradable Self-Made Keys (five different types in fact) and Self-Made Duck Tokens.

As far as I can tell the tradable Self-Made Duck Tokens came from one of the EotL creators using their non-tradable Self-Made Pile of Duck Token Gifts on a server and the resulting Duck Tokens retaining the Self-Made quality while still being tradable.

unknown-9.png.aaabaf278e79fdf5c6603853d72a0cb2.png

It seems as the Telltale employee's are laid off their might be more going around in circulation!

you can gift wrap it again, and this skyrocket's the value currently another being sold for $7000 USD 

its deposited in this bots inventory: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198438997679 

List of self-made item's (Including both Max's head and Big kill's): https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/List_of_Self-Made_item_owners

Archived