Help I got Scammed

lans

Games on your account are not related to BP in anyway. Steam are the people who you should be contacting about getting it recovered. Also it would solve no purpose to just randomly report accounts. You need to contact STEAM/VALVE support.

2 hours ago, Pixxi0us said:

Wait why is the user who posted this impersonating a guy who has a 20k backpack?  You got scammed or are you the scammer? 

Since he was asking us to report his profile I'm guessing he was phished and the Big Meanie™️ is now using it to impersonate traders

On 9/20/2019 at 8:41 AM, Ryan #KHABIB said:

yeah, some people are so stupid

More like that valve does not readily provide informational guides easily to newer traders. It's up to the community, but even then it's buried under sites that not everyone necessarily uses, like backpack.tf. Newer traders may never have heard of backpack.tf.

2 hours ago, Mew2! said:

More like that valve does not readily provide informational guides easily to newer traders. It's up to the community, but even then it's buried under sites that not everyone necessarily uses, like backpack.tf. Newer traders may never have heard of backpack.tf.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1261293152

11 minutes ago, Mew2! said:

Don't know what point you're trying to make. New tf2 traders may not have necessarily seen that.

The point im trying to make is answer to you. "More like that valve does not readily provide informational guides easily to newer traders" , What did you expect. Valve to put all the scam methods listed on the tf2 main menu? 
They dont need to know any site, the annoucement i linked is posted on steam accessible to everyone.

Archived