So, This Happened

Trianthania

So, this happened.
https://gyazo.com/9fd28f9ccd567de91b06c444319020e9
https://gyazo.com/c2da0a6699417e6082baae8c85b0e4b5
https://gyazo.com/d44908b994e0adfdab903a3180d6623a
Before you say anything, Yes i'm a idiot. Yes, This was a bot. YES, THIS WAS MY *OLDER* BROTHER! 
Anyway, I lost all of my stuff and am sad about it, But i will push through. I still have four tour of duty tickets, so if anyone wants to Do mvm with me, add me.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       -Trianthania

im confused.your older brother scammed you or your older brother used your account got scammed?

same happened to me.my elder brother got me a nice vac ban

1 hour ago, Diamond jozu said:

im confused.your older brother scammed you or your older brother used your account got scammed?

same happened to me.my elder brother got me a nice vac ban

I think what he meant to say was that, his brother was using his account and unknowingly traded with the scammer.

Was this some kind of phishing program, or you accepted trade confirmation by yourself? Anyways, its not a very big value tho. People loses hyndreds keys worth items. Some even lose thousand key woth items.

I know it wasent alot, and yes, 

18 hours ago, vAGUe said:

I think what he meant to say was that, his brother was using his account and unknowingly traded with the scammer.

My brother was using my account at the time and saw this and unknowingly traded with the scammer.

On 9/15/2019 at 1:17 AM, Trianthania said:

My brother was using my account at the time and saw this and unknowingly traded with the scammer.

You usually give him your phone with authenticator to play games on your account?

Anyway.. There's nothing of value there, it is in fact the lowest valued scam I've seen, so considering lesson learned you ..I mean "your brother" actually got more than you payed for.

Just check around what others payed for the same lesson..  I mean, sure they had better "teachers" but still..

21 hours ago, LeROY said:

You usually give him your phone with authenticator to play games on your account?

Anyway.. There's nothing of value there, it is in fact the lowest valued scam I've seen, so considering lesson learned you ..I mean "your brother" actually got more than you payed for.

Just check around what others payed for the same lesson..  I mean, sure they had better "teachers" but still..

Ok, its hard to explain. he was currently getting better from surgery and my ipad was better then the one he usally plays on, he saw someone chatting *ME* and decided to take matters into his own hands. he thought he was doing a good thing when he was actually giving away all my stuff. and yes, it was on my account cause that is also the ipad i use for steam authentication, there is another ipad that we use as well and i thought I intervened at the right moment. And no, he doesn't even know my password.

Archived