Price suggestion

sfl_

Good evening.

So, as the title says, i'm looking for a price suggestion for my Strange black summer shades  w/ Spectral Spectrum on it

Any suggestion are welcome.

8 hours ago, Nikspy said:

There is a seller around 15, but it seems a little high, especially if you're trying to sell it quick. try 14 maybe 13 if you're in a hurry.

Noice, i thought it was a little bit cheaper, like 8-10 keys

1 hour ago, sfl_ said:

Noice, i thought it was a little bit cheaper, like 8-10 keys

Well It usually depends on the item. Like if i had a spelled crones dome with spectrum it would be 5 maybe 6 keys. But you have a very popular all class misc that's also strange and very widely used. It adds to the price quite a bit. Hopefully these responses helped you out!

18 hours ago, sfl_ said:

Good evening.

So, as the title says, i'm looking for a price suggestion for my Strange black summer shades  w/ Spectral Spectrum on it

Any suggestion are welcome.

honestly can't see it going for more than 10 keys. if i was in your shoes and wanting to sell.... i'd start an auction with 8 key reserve and see where it went

i've bought sinister staining for 8 before with parts attached : https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198118534054#!/compare/1548374400/1548460800  and they were for sale for a couple weeks if i remember correctly. sinister is a bit lower spell, but 6 keys of parts and white paint so idk. over 10 keys seems a reach

1 hour ago, Nikspy said:

Well It usually depends on the item. Like if i had a spelled crones dome with spectrum it would be 5 maybe 6 keys. But you have a very popular all class misc that's also strange and very widely used. It adds to the price quite a bit. Hopefully these responses helped you out!

It really did, thanks!

47 minutes ago, Adolf Storms said:

honestly can't see it going for more than 10 keys. if i was in your shoes and wanting to sell.... i'd start an auction with 8 key reserve and see where it went

i've bought sinister staining for 8 before with parts attached : https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198118534054#!/compare/1548374400/1548460800  and they were for sale for a couple weeks if i remember correctly. sinister is a bit lower spell, but 6 keys of parts and white paint so idk. over 10 keys seems a reach

So, around 8-10keys it's a fair price? 

Archived