WTF? What is this

m79

What the hell is this, how is this posible?

Recently i added some clasifieds to the bp.tf site,one of them was a taunt :schadenfraude for 1.34 keys (0.02 keys lower tan many bots clasiffieds), five minutes later, the bots were outselling me with 1.32 keys clasified, and i was like, holy crap, then i put the taunt to 1.31 keys, and FIVE minutes later the bots were outselling me! WTF is this sh17, same thing happen with other clasifieds,

it's a shame that this is possible

1 hour ago, Engineer Bot #6 said:

The bots are trying to make profit, so they'll go low as possible to sell before you

Cant you tell the bots that hes trying to make profit too

There is undercutting script in bots... When there is no seller, they go back to normal price. I tried lowering few items, from 2 keys down to 1 key 20 ref. And after some time all bots bumped back to 2 keys for some reason. Or if there is no seller on classifieds, bots set selling price of like 102 keys for 7 key item. For example australium smg worth about 6-7 keys. Bots sell it for 98 keys cuz no real human user set a price for it. I think script always check if the user is with lightning bolt or not.

Screenshot_20190908-081437.jpg

Just the suspicious thing is that for many listings I noticed....like keys, the bots were updating the prices earlier than the 30 min mark and simultaneously undercutting others. I think bots should not be allowed to have such frequent uodations...they are already running 24/7 so it just ruins the market in general.

1 hour ago, Rakaksha said:

Just the suspicious thing is that for many listings I noticed....like keys, the bots were updating the prices earlier than the 30 min mark and simultaneously undercutting others. I think bots should not be allowed to have such frequent uodations...they are already running 24/7 so it just ruins the market in general.

Yeah, but you cant ban them just because they undercut prices. Thats how economy works. If nobody is buying and higher price, you should lower it. If there is someone selling item cheaper than you, it is very low chance that someone will buy item from you.

Archived