Bonzo VS Spellbound?

ZealLad77

neither. both are ewwww. people selling these often are asking stupid high prices tho. if you were selling at a reasonable price either would sell good. seems there are ample collectors of both. so really it would depend on the asking price. narrow down what you're talking about if you want a more specific answer

1 hour ago, Adolf Storms said:

neither. both are ewwww. people selling these often are asking stupid high prices tho. if you were selling at a reasonable price either would sell good. seems there are ample collectors of both. so really it would depend on the asking price. narrow down what you're talking about if you want a more specific answer

well I see a clean Bonzo Reggae at 400 and a Spellbound one for 700 and it makes me wonder which one is low and which is high 

3 hours ago, Brother Spook said:

well I see a clean Bonzo Reggae at 400 and a Spellbound one for 700 and it makes me wonder which one is low and which is high 

both hella overpriced

8 hours ago, Goliac said:

Both are massively inflated and not worth the hundreds of keys people pay for them. But overall i'd say Bonzo is better than the Spellbound

Spellbound is definitely worth it, ppl willing to pay for it, it looks fantastic and purple accentuates most. Bonzo is more obvious but it looks terrible

1 hour ago, RED265 said:

Spellbound is definitely worth it, ppl willing to pay for it, it looks fantastic and purple accentuates most. Bonzo is more obvious but it looks terrible

Nah Bonzo looks badass, I owned a Bonzo Reggae, a Private Eye and more as well as a few Spellbounds. Idk man, something about that animated barf and those gaping teeth is hard to match, it ain't pretty but it's fucking awesome and fits TF2 imo

Some people may like effects like Burning or Scorching more but the reason why these old Halloween effects keep rising in price and go for stupid prices is because they're rare and not unboxable regularly (only during halloween events sometimes) Their looks may be arguable but remember, effects from Gen 1/2/3 are all still unboxable and are only more readily available as Valve keeps releasing normal cases that only allow unboxes with these effects. And the demand for those still-unboxable effects is shrinking while the demand for old, rare, unique looking halloween effects only grows. And personally, I despised the looks of Bonzo, Arcana, Spellbound, and Knifestorm until I actually owned a hat with those effects myself.

Bonzo and Spellbound are very even in terms of sellability and desirability in my opinion, but you could say that Spellbound/Arcana combo better with other effects. Bonzo almost only looks good on its own. If I had to choose between either Bonzo or Spellbound however, I'd personally go for bonzo.

Archived