[Price Check] Unusual War Paint.

rndmchrs

Definitely worth a lot more than 50-70 keys as people have been telling you. A minimal wear assassin grade is a fantastic unbox, especially Isotope. Offline's estimate is pretty darn good. You can easily fetch a few hundred for it, if you're patient.

DO NOT SELL FOR 50-70 KEYS (or 10), it is worth a LOT more than that.

He's probably well aware of the value, I'm pretty sure it's him who has it listed on steam market currently and can see the buy orders of like 70 keys worth

7 hours ago, johnny696996699 said:

10 keys tops

No

6 hours ago, DuskShadow said:

Definitely worth a lot more than 50-70 keys as people have been telling you. A minimal wear assassin grade is a fantastic unbox, especially Isotope. Offline's estimate is pretty darn good. You can easily fetch a few hundred for it, if you're patient.

DO NOT SELL FOR 50-70 KEYS (or 10), it is worth a LOT more than that.

Not going to sell it for that low, thanks for the heads up ^^

4 hours ago, LaughingLollipop said:

best valuation is whatever you paid for it

but I doubt you feel like sharing

I paid below scm buyers, so no.

3 hours ago, Uncle Dang said:

He's probably well aware of the value, I'm pretty sure it's him who has it listed on steam market currently and can see the buy orders of like 70 keys worth

Yep, that listing over there is mine :)

2 hours ago, humann said:

20-30 keys but I can give you 18 right now

🦈

Should I rather list it on marketplace.tf or on the scm?

I feel like mptf is the one to prefer in this case, as skins are known to sell really high sometimes.

Marketplace would be the best place to sell it, it's much easier for a random user to find your skin compared to the Steam Market. Besides, why would anyone want Steam funds over real money

assassin unusual and minimal wear yea that can easily go for high, keep in mind the other assassin grade min wear unusual (which is applied on a stickybomb) is goin for 90 keys so if you can find someone interested in war paints could probs easily go for 125 keys if not higher. 

Archived