Want Your Opinions.

redyoshi

I've been after a Morning Glory Law now FOREVER.  I just learned that most of them are in dead inventories.  The only ones I was able to find that WEREN'T in dead inventories, one is I guess just not being traded because the guy won't accept my friend request...?  And the other guy just doesn't know how to accept a steam friend request, despite it being outgoing now for like 2 weeks, and commenting on his profile.  Do you guys think its worth going after this hat still?  I would absolutely kill for it, but the conditions the hat is in are really awful.

Just have a wait for a while, it was priced only a few months ago so they're not all dead. I spent a few months desperately chasing after a Frostbite Dapper's but as of typing two are now on the market even though it was looking like I'd never see it again at the time. Time is your best friend here, just make some site alerts and a buy order if you can, and wait it out. It'll show up eventually.

1 hour ago, Norah said:

Just have a wait for a while, it was priced only a few months ago so they're not all dead. I spent a few months desperately chasing after a Frostbite Dapper's but as of typing two are now on the market even though it was looking like I'd never see it again at the time. Time is your best friend here, just make some site alerts and a buy order if you can, and wait it out. It'll show up eventually.

The thought of a buy order completely slipped my mind, thank you bringing that up.  Just made a buy order now.

EDIT:  Okay, made a buy order and considering I cannot offer with pure, it flagged my thing as not having enough pure, but still kept the buy order up.  Do you think its worth keeping it up there?

Just now, Brown said:

Why not just go after d@d tho?

If I could, I would.  Its an extra 55 keys on average I think, and I can really only afford the MG one, because it sells at 200 from what I've seen.  The only thing I have that I can offer is my Merc's Mohawk, which is worth 200 on the dot.

lol idk if that mercs will get u a morning glory one even if there was a seller. I'd keep trading up and just get a d@d, then downgrade when a morning glory pops up

Just now, Brown said:

lol idk if that mercs will get u a morning glory one even if there was a seller. I'd keep trading up and just get a d@d, then downgrade when a morning glory pops up

I figured as much, I do plan on saving up pure to go with it though.

5 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

if all else fails,go unbox one.xd

I've unboxed a few EOTL crates to no success, maybe someday...

I don't doubt it will arrive on the market sometime in the future, if one is truly out of your reach I suggest you continue waiting around till an owner decides to sell or accepts your request, and enjoy what you have. The Ooze is lovely.

6 hours ago, redyoshi said:

The thought of a buy order completely slipped my mind, thank you bringing that up.  Just made a buy order now.

EDIT:  Okay, made a buy order and considering I cannot offer with pure, it flagged my thing as not having enough pure, but still kept the buy order up.  Do you think its worth keeping it up there?

doesn't the system auto-hide your buy order if you can't afford to pay what you're saying you'll pay

I feel ya with the whole "dream unusual locked behind inactive accounts" issue-- I had the same thing happen to me with an Orbiting Planets Valley Forge (I know, super low-tier hat but still)

The buy alert suggestion made by Norah is great, although if that doesn't seem to work at the speed you want it to, I'd suggest looking for a second-favorite effect that you'd want on the Law. That's what I ended up having to do with the Valley Forge, and ended up getting a Miami Nights one (to match my Miami Nights Texas Tin Gallon on my Engineer loadout) and having a key and a half to spare that I used on paint and a name tag for it ^_^

This is why I like having multiple goals, so if one is stalling out, I can focus on a different one.

For instance, if I'm not really finding good deals to add to my Green Confetti collection, I'll instead focus on building up my Roaring Rockets collection or continue working on trying to make a FN Top Shelf Minigun.

Archived