I got scammed REUPLOAD

Choopcoke

Hello, please mark this account as a scammer, he scammed me and I have still acces to backpack.tf im selling his items but he still can accept him but i cam still annoy people please do something. Thank you not this one I can't log into my old one type tolled lid in the hat search and the cheaper one with a description about the scam here is the link to his profile - removed - contact any youtuber pls I need advice

Can someone please give me some advice to start from only 3 heavy cosmetics that I unboxed today, one of the is a Hunter Heavy and 2 other are craft hats

"Contact any youtuber"

Lmao. You do realize that youtuber don't control whether people get banned on steamrep or not, right? If you actually thought that, your view of youtubers is borderline delusional.
Also, put as kindly as I can: A youtuber will not care. Tons of people get scammed every day, you're not special for it.

That being said: I'm sorry you got scammed. If you want them reported, you need to do it yourself on the steamrep forums.

We dont allow witchhunts on these forums, I‘ve removed the link from your post. Please create a user report by clicking the red flag on his backpack.tf profile and follow this guide to help create your report 

Archived