Reputation points/Vote power

- B u r n

Hello, I've got a question on the vote power+rep point system. While under the vote power info, it says that accurate votes will increase your reputation points, it does not state what happens if you made an inaccurate vote, whether it was a suggestion that was incorrectly done or the submitter closed it. I'd like to know, are there any negatives to making an inaccurate vote? 

Thanks for the help :)

26527.49 keys Voting power....

i usually have about 94% accuracy it looks like. there are 1000's of suggestions every month. pretty easy to gain voting power. just don't blind vote every suggestion. have a look at them. i believe inaacuracy lowers your voting power, yes. in the end there's ZERO point to having voting power anything more than 7000 keys really :P

8 hours ago, phenompak said:

Yes, I am pretty sure it takes away reputation points

7 hours ago, shadyfan said:

Yes, if you vote for a suggestion and it gets closed, you get -1 point.

6 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

26527.49 keys Voting power....

i usually have about 94% accuracy it looks like. there are 1000's of suggestions every month. pretty easy to gain voting power. just don't blind vote every suggestion. have a look at them. i believe inaacuracy lowers your voting power, yes. in the end there's ZERO point to having voting power anything more than 7000 keys really :P

Aight, thanks for clarifying :)

Archived