Questions on Buy Order's Specific Attribute

ㅤㅤㅤ

Is this the place to ask for any questions on backpack.tf?

If not, which part of the forum should I post next time?

Here comes the actual questions:

Everything that could be edit accordingly with the pencil would not count as buy order for that generic item?

I know paints are allowed, as I seen people do it just fine.

But I want to be safe, if I were to do other attributes.

Like Craft Numbers or Level which can be edited, would that count too?

For example, if I list a by order for Ellis Cap with the craft number #12345 for 2ref.

Am I allowed to decline every trade that doesn't meet that attribute?

Another question.

A part of the buy order rules said:

• This does not apply to buy orders listed at 0.05. For example, you may make listings at 0.05 for multiple reinforced robot parts

What does this mean?

So if I were to buy multiple Ellis Cap for 1.33ref, I could cut people and list it as 1.38ref?

Or does this mean, you can list a buy order AT "0.05", with the desc for buying many Ellis Cap for 1.33ref?

(Will this also count things like spell items too)

Thank you for reading.

9 hours ago, Jill said:

But I want to be safe, if I were to do other attributes.

Like Craft Numbers or Level which can be edited, would that count too?

For example, if I list a by order for Ellis Cap with the craft number #12345 for 2ref.

Am I allowed to decline every trade that doesn't meet that attribute?

I believe you're safe to buy specific craft number or level and to decline trade offers if they're not for it. The same rule as for paint or parts should apply here as well.

10 hours ago, Jill said:

A part of the buy order rules said:

• This does not apply to buy orders listed at 0.05. For example, you may make listings at 0.05 for multiple reinforced robot parts

What does this mean?

So if I were to buy multiple Ellis Cap for 1.33ref, I could cut people and list it as 1.38ref?

Or does this mean, you can list a buy order AT "0.05", with the desc for buying many Ellis Cap for 1.33ref?

This means you can be buying more than 1 robot part for 0.05 ref, for example 2 robot parts for 1 weapon (2:1). Listing an item for 1.38 ref and buying for 1.33 is still linecutting. You are allowed to pay more than you listed for, but there's no reason to do it, unless you're paying more for something specific (like spells for example).

On 8/21/2019 at 7:03 AM, shadyfan said:

I believe you're safe to buy specific craft number or level and to decline trade offers if they're not for it. The same rule as for paint or parts should apply here as well.

I actually got banned, despite modifying the buy order for a specific craft number

SKCySys.png

12 minutes ago, Julianne said:

I actually got banned, despite modifying the buy order for a specific craft number

Update:

The ban had been lift and confirmed doesn't break the rule

Archived