Does anyone know how to make a crosshair switcher with custom crosshairs?

DangGamer

19 minutes ago, DangGamer said:

i tried but i think im doing something wrong but idk what ;c

With that you wanna select what weapon/s you want the chrosshair on, then from that you wanna select what crosshair you want for it for that weapon you can go by every slot of all weapons. Then you when you got the stuff all done. Download the cfg place it in your custon folder and tadaaaaa

58 minutes ago, Captainfluffy said:

With that you wanna select what weapon/s you want the chrosshair on, then from that you wanna select what crosshair you want for it for that weapon you can go by every slot of all weapons. Then you when you got the stuff all done. Download the cfg place it in your custon folder and tadaaaaa

the only problem is that a want to see what crosshair are there because idk how they look like and i dont want to check all the crosshairs

2 hours ago, DangGamer said:

the only problem is that a want to see what crosshair are there because idk how they look like and i dont want to check all the crosshairs

When selecting a crosshair you should see how the cross hair looks. Yet if you dobt wanna check em all cause effort. then its more a you problem, cause i cant help people that wont put in the effort to simply use 5 mins of their time check and chosing what crosshair's they want. By all means i can help you out with this get you the crosshairs you want for your class and weapons. Its up to you if you wanna put the effort in. 

Archived