Specific weapon price suggestion

Huntey

Id like for you added the possibility of suggesting for specific weapons, for example my festivized brain candy rocket launcher field tested is listed with the worth of 2 ref but I see sellers selling for 86 ref. (If there is this option make it easier to find)

1 hour ago, Scott Bakula said:

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Brain Candy | Rocket Launcher (Field-Tested)/Tradable/Craftable

The Rocket Launcher itself is worth only a few refined. What is increasing the value is the festivizer and killstreak kit, but as those are attached parts, you cannot make a price suggestion on the package as a whole.

What if someone wants it? what price point are you gonna offer?? 2 ref?

2 hours ago, FiatPunto said:

That's going to be dependent on how much a person values an attached festivizer and killstreak kit.

For me personally, I wouldn't pay extra for something like that because I'm interested in neither of those attachments and would most likely remove them (or at least the festivizer). So, I'm not a good choice to sell something like that to.

When dealing with items decked out in attached parts, it can become hard to find a prospective buyer willing to pay that extra amount because people want to customize their items their way, not be satisfied with the way someone else did.

2 hours ago, FiatPunto said:

That's the reason I actually made this post. People wanted to buy my Basic Killstreak festivized brain candy rocket launcher for the listed price which was 2.something ref, when I told them that it costed more they showed me a link to the backpack.tf price

kind of continuing on this topic, why dont they have a decent system for skin searching yet, why cant they use the searching method that marketplace has with specific paints, collections, and wears. Same question for spells, theres not really any reason they can't do that as far as i know

Archived