doing some free posters for practice. (open in new topic)

iceway145

Howdy, I've used sfm in the past and have recently gotten back into it, but since my brain is very unimaginative right now, i could use some requests to kind of stir it.  These are free so it doesn't cost you a thing.

I do have some reference art to give you an idea to what im capable of so far. they will be on my social media and my steam profile, so if you are interested leave a request below!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/iceway145/images/ Here's my artwork.. As it stands, I have been decent in one character posters and thumbnail art but don't be afraid to ask!

• iceway145 locked and unlocked this topic

Your stuff looks great so far! I have a kind of evil scientist Medic loadout that I've really done nothing with. Its got an unusual das hazmattenhatten with terror-wat, surgical survivalist painted zepheniahs greed, and the medi-mask painted team spirit. Maybe he can be pictured laughing maniacally over a body he's experimenting on in his lab or something. Can't wait to see what you cook up!

3 hours ago, Candygrahm said:

Your stuff looks great so far! I have a kind of evil scientist Medic loadout that I've really done nothing with. Its got an unusual das hazmattenhatten with terror-wat, surgical survivalist painted zepheniahs greed, and the medi-mask painted team spirit. Maybe he can be pictured laughing maniacally over a body he's experimenting on in his lab or something. Can't wait to see what you cook up!

yeah sure thing! i think i got just the idea for that..

1 hour ago, iceway145 said:

yeah sure thing! i think i got just the idea for that..

i got the poster completed for ya, so ill just add you to send it and you can tell me what you think. 

if youre still doing this, i have a request

could you have my demoman posed as he's doing the schadenfreude taunt with the following: 

- black background

- cosmetics: white crones dome with green energy, an unpainted max's head, and an unpainted the mask of the shaman

3 hours ago, wizardkidzards said:

could you have my demoman posed as he's doing the schadenfreude taunt with the following: 

- black background

- cosmetics: white crones dome with green energy, an unpainted max's head, and an unpainted the mask of the shaman

Yeah of course i can do that for ya!, ill get right on it! do you have any specific frame of the laugh taunt you want or any will do?

4 hours ago, wizardkidzards said:

- black background

hey, i got your poster done, i sent you a request so you can receive it and maybe ask for changes

can you make a profile picture with the scout and the next loadout: front runner indifferent style, Spooky sleeves, wipe out wraps and festive Scattergun i would be very grateful :)

18 minutes ago, DangGamer said:

can you make a profile picture with the scout and the next loadout: front runner indifferent style, Spooky sleeves, wipe out wraps and festive Scattergun i would be very grateful :)

of course! do you want any colors? also do you want a certain map background or a black background?

43 minutes ago, iceway145 said:

of course! do you want any colors? also do you want a certain map background or a black background?

no any map its ok :) im trying to send you a reference picture its not working

Just now, DangGamer said:

no any map its ok :) im trying to send you a reference picture its not working

dont worry about the reference i saw it on the other thread :)

53 minutes ago, DangGamer said:

ok thanks :)

hey i got your poster done, since this platform doesnt let me have images over .9 kb ill just add you.

12 minutes ago, iceway145 said:

hey i got your poster done, since this platform doesnt let me have images over .9 kb ill just add you.

ok

13 minutes ago, iceway145 said:

whats your profile and i will accept the request because i think i declained by accident

i hope Im not late but, can you do this for me

Snowing at Night with trees in the far background and 2 Lit up Christmas trees on each side on my character

Blu Spy

Aged moustache gray tundra top

Dark Dead of Night

Breakneck baggies

His pose is him looking up into the sky, not facing the camera

No weapons should be visible, 

Thanks!, I hope this isnt too hard to do.

• iceway145 locked and unlocked this topic
  • iceway145 locked this topic

Archived