Is it ideally to sell crafted hats?

Corpfox

I've been crafting hats for almost a year and kept the expensive ones.

Lately, I've been very lucky but is it a loss to have used so many craft hats to get them?

When I started this, never own a Team Captain.  Now, I've crafted 6 of them.

Soon, if Valve releases them, gonna go a massive crafting for the new hats.

But, if I do Craft a #1, I'll most likely not sell it.

What do you think?

Just saying but you're probably the first person ive seen craft to try profit as you can easily make a lot more trading.

I wouldnt be surprised if the next time there is crafting that a bot crafts all the low ones :S

What are you talking about, Derpeh? People have always tried to craft for profit, that's one of the main reasons people still craft hats/refined.

I agree on that however dont think ive seen someone craft so regularly in hopes of profit when it isnt around crafting season and nor is he trying to craft weapons :S

Most people i know who craft are either big time traders with metal that they just splash at things or people who craft for weapons to try get something worthwhile.

EDIT: nvm i just looked at his bp :P

What are you talking about, Derpeh? People have always tried to craft for profit, that's one of the main reasons people still craft hats/refined.

only*

Has anyone actually ever compiled all of the prices together to see the chance of profit/breaking even when crafting or am I going to have to go on a mission?

Has anyone actually ever compiled all of the prices together to see the chance of profit/breaking even when crafting or am I going to have to go on a mission?

Quest*

Archived