Sign in to follow this  
redyoshi

Do You Guys Think Bonzo is Overpriced?

redyoshi

So, I would absolutely KILL for a good Bonzo hat, but dear god, as we all know, they are super expensive.  I don't blame it for being expensive since it's absolutely a stunning effect, but with the lowest priced Bonzo hat being at 150 keys, would you guys say the effect is overpriced?  Also, if you have a decent Bonzo hat around 200 keys worth, add me teehee.

Brown

its the rarity on top of hype, arguably the best halloween effect, the exclusivity i guess? 

Ninjah

Effect itself is pretty poo imo, but they're just so hard to get hold of.

RED265

Bonzo is basically the easiest Halloween effect to make into the next spellbound/arcana without any of the refined class

Keks

honestly, the cheaper bonzo are overpriced imo

the more expensive ones (greased lightning, slug thing) seems about right

I love bonzo so bonzo being expensive makes me the big sad

BLIND o-o

its most overpriced ugly effect imo just like team captain

rafiozol

good halloween effects gotta be expensive cuz it is highly unlikely they gonna be brought back in future scream fortress updates

tl;dr thank valve for ruining first gen market with all class crate

Heeskane
13 minutes ago, rafiozol said:

good halloween effects gotta be expensive cuz it is highly unlikely they gonna be brought back in future scream fortress updates

tl;dr thank valve for ruining first gen market with all class crate

The old halloween effects like bonzo are only retired for hats exclusive to crates. Every other year they are brought back for hats obtainable from cases, or at least there seems to be a pattern for that (2015, 2017, 2019?)

aSmallGreenDot

It looks awesome, it's probably the most detailed effect in the game

n_n

I think it's ugly, but just because I don't like something doesn't mean it isn't valuable others. Clearly some are willing to pay a premium for it so that in itself answers the question. 

Norah

Little bit. Depends what you're looking for I guess, it's one of the rarest and flashiest out there, so it has that going for it, but at the same time it's not that attractive. I'd hazard a guess that most people buying Bonzo hats are only buying it for the sake of having a Bonzo hat, not because of how it looks. I'd say that Bonzo AND Arcana/Spellbound are both pretty overpriced. But that could just be a me thing.

Forgivable

I really dislike this effect so i dont mind about how expensive they are 

Brother Spook

As someone who has owned every effect and several Bonzos, most noteworth a Bonzo Private-Eye, I can tell you it is the King Of Unusual Effects for a reason! The size, the diverse color-scheme, the noticability in every lighting, the way the barf bones shoot really far especially when your moving fast, honestly just the best. The way the teeth move in and out never gets boring, there's just nothing like a good Bonzo.

Infernape

No halloween effect beats the 3 moons of 2018

unstopaBULLY

For what it is, bonzo can be overpriced yes.

That being said I'll milk every penny out of a bonzo hat if I get the opportunity, and so will everyone else.