Question About How Ban Appeals Work

redyoshi

Now, I myself am not banned, but I've had a scammer I've experienced get banned, and according to him hes going to be "unbanned".  I'm asking more so if hes actually able to be unbanned at all, considering hes been permanently banned and has refused to pay a loan in a timely manner, and messing around with and wasting time of the user and site mods.  I really do hope this guy is unable to be unbanned, and any repeals he attempts to make result in him still being banned.  Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but hey, it's worth a shot.

i think i might know who you're talking about but im not gonna assume.could you by chance link me this  'scammer'?

when a scammer makes an appeal,not all the time they get unbanned even after paying.it depends on the judgement to be made if they should be given a second chance or not

edit:well its who i thought but its best to not give the link here and do it directly

3 hours ago, redyoshi said:

has refused to pay a loan in a timely manner, and messing around with and wasting time of the user and site mods

Sounds awfully like the guy who ran from my deal a while back lol

2 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

i think i might know who you're talking about

Same lol, but we prolly ain't thinkin of the same guy.

Archived