Help about ban appeal please

Derenzo

Hello all, apperantly a few days ago i traded with a scammer without knowing, it was a late night and i was drunk i have to say so i didint even remember to check his steamrep, anyways now that i am banned is there anything that i can do? I tried ban appaealing but didint work out at all, i am really sory and is there anything i can do? I would be so thankful for help

Of course... u just have 4 unusuals which is from scammers, 3 from the same one. 

Edit: Also u have prof.ks strange kritzkrieg also from a scammer

Australium Sniper Rifle also from the same scammer.

All of these items were a single bulk trade, and the other ones you are talking about from a non steamrep banned guy which isint against the rules.

This was already answered on the discord server but for future reference:
You can appeal your ban but if you appealed a ban and your appeal was rejected, you'll just have to wait for your ban to expire

I suggest his appeal be held off. He traded several high-tier unusuals to scammers at a steep discount. Over 500 keys worth of items.

I doubt an appeal would get you far. Ultimately is your mistake, though I understand that you may have not had any poor intent. You will likely have to wait it out, though I guess an appeal wouldn't hurt.

Archived