How to request Elevated Acess? (Getting denied)

MightyConan

Hi guys I need to use the get price history function to show item trends etc. I have tried using elevated api access but I can not do it as some of the functions require me to use the elevated access. I have been denied two times so far so I think I need to make my request more detailed. I promise never to break any Agreements or request amounts of data as I have it coded to only use the fu nction three times a day to update the database. I keep getting my request denied and I want to know what I need to do to be accepted or if I'm missing something

Maybe because your account seems to be an alt account. Usually you don’t necessarily need to specify what you are going to do with it. 

35 minutes ago, Wsdea said:

Maybe because your account seems to be an alt account. Usually you don’t necessarily need to specify what you are going to do with it. 

It's 4 years old lol, anyway it asks you for a reason and a domain. Should I not write anything then?

All my friends have got denied as well when they try. Do they even  elevate access for anyone??? I really need it

Archived