Internet packet problem

Captainfluffy

Hello!

my internet on my pc seems to have a problem, at sometimes it loses some packets and it lags me in game and any voice call i am in. for about a half second

i was gone from my pc about 3 ish days, and didnt have the problem before i arrived back home and started to play with my friends

what i already tried doing:

update my drivers for internet (had a update and installed it correctly)

rebooting the router twice

turning something off and on again :^)

---------------------------------------------

and here is the problem 

that gap is the packet loss. small but annoying.

Screenshot_8.png.03724a273416f5b8d534279a9281923d.png

Reboot your routers and gateways. Shutdown your system completely and THEN hold the power button for 15 seconds. Release and press the power button again and see if your issues go away.

If not, run a tracert command from your computer to a web domain (Google, YT, etc..) and post the results here.

1 hour ago, SoranoGuardias said:

Reboot your routers and gateways. Shutdown your system completely and THEN hold the power button for 15 seconds. Release and press the power button again and see if your issues go away.

If not, run a tracert command from your computer to a web domain (Google, YT, etc..) and post the results here.

how do you go about rebooting gateways? and by system you mean, router?

Try flushing ur dns. A simple google search will show you how. If you've had your router for some time now it will definatley help.

7 minutes ago, Zeus904 said:

Try flushing ur dns. A simple google search will show you how. If you've had your router for some time now it will definatley help.

i mean, from what i read it's more ment for your website kinda things not so much helping in the other deparments.. could be wrong tho. feel free to reply if i am :D

Have you tried a different cable? How old is your computer/inbuilt eithernet card?. Does it happen at regular intervals and times. If you are using voice software whilst gaming you may want to adjust the bitrates and other settings regarding the voice software

3 hours ago, DanielDee said:

Have you tried a different cable? How old is your computer/inbuilt eithernet card?. Does it happen at regular intervals and times. If you are using voice software whilst gaming you may want to adjust the bitrates and other settings regarding the voice software

when ever i do the complet reset of my router, my packet problem is gone for the most part but joining a voice channel in discord i notice small stutter and the longer i talk in the bigger the packet loss becomes. the drop happens like inbewteen  1-60 secs, i have a h81m mother board i boutgh it about a year ago. yet i dont get it it gives me this packetloss problem afther i left for 3 days...

On 8/8/2019 at 8:20 PM, SoranoGuardias said:

image.png.b9d941be12d43fe11d0cc2072d5dbf18.png

Archived