Your 1st Glitched unusual

MopkoBka116

Valve just give us 2 choices about glitched unusuals
1) Make your 1st glitched unusual tradable and trade lock the others
2) Item/Money refund

I was just wondering, which unusual you got first? Did someone get a really nice 1st glitched unusual or just refund the money?
Mine was DBD Trilby

DBD eliminator's safeguard. pretty neat tbh

Probably gonna refund all of them, however. 

Also, you can't keep the 1st glitched unusual and refund the others?

5 minutes ago, Norah said:

DBD Tam O' Shanter, I think. Deleted it for a gag, but if Valve are restoring em all, then; neat.

I deleted my gfetti rimmed raincatcher which I mentioned above already, and I don't really want/need it back. Just hope that the unusual I gifted to a friend is going to become tradable xD

Kill-a-watt krown of the old kingdom, which is pretty nice because the other 3 were just garbage. Also I checked, there wrere 10 burning team captains unboxed, but none of them was the first so none of them will be tradable. 

It's either a DBD Dread Riding Hood or a Scorching Spook Specs. Memory fails me.

Honestly, I'll probably be happier with the first being the tradable one, because I'm keeping second.

During our investigation we discovered that a small number of accounts acquired these hats and a smaller portion of those accounts acquired an exceedingly large number of them. Based on this, we've decided that if you currently own one of these Unusual hats, the first one added to your account will be made tradable. Any other Unusual you have received due to the bug will remain permanently trade locked. If you decide that you would rather not have these trade-locked hats on your account, you may instead elect a full refund on any number of them.

Pretty sure a standard reading of this means you get to pick and choose which of the untradables you get to refund.

Honestly this was one of the best courses of action because I still get dat money.

I think my first was a Terror-Watt Valley Forge?

7 hours ago, Snailiad said:

DBD hat with no name, top kek

Same bought on Steam market.

I did not unboxed as i was working as usual ....

To be honnest i would have unboxed dozen of crates and would be fine keeping unusuals untradable

31 minutes ago, leftyy said:

If DBD is referring to Death By Disco then rip me that's my dream effect : (

No one saw that effect lmao. I saw it once in Vatican tho.

7 hours ago, rndmchrs said:

I deleted my gfetti rimmed raincatcher which I mentioned above already, and I don't really want/need it back. Just hope that the unusual I gifted to a friend is going to become tradable xD

how dare you mistake the tricorne with the rimmed raincatcher

51 minutes ago, leftyy said:

If DBD is referring to Death By Disco then rip me that's my dream effect : (

Common abreviation for Disco Beat Down which is a 3rd gen effect.

unknown.png

One sexy boi, just wondering do we have to contact valve to make the first one we unboxed tradable and lock the rest or is it gonna be automatically done?

Cloud 9 Frontier D'Justice. 

What I'm curious about though is this. During the very first few hours, I had a buy order triggered on marketplace.tf for a Sunbeams Safe N Sound that was glitched, and eventually became untradeable. This was done without my knowledge. Now if that hat was that user's first unbox that he dumped on me, then I wonder if that hat will become tradeable, and the first that I unboxed later (the D'Justice) will stay untradeable. 

Archived