• Cocktails
    • Gin
    • Brandy
    • Wine
    • Rum
    • Absinthe
    • Other

2young4alcohol

Is alcohol actually enjoyable if taken only a few times everyday? School makes alcohol look like that drink that everyone drinks and dies to.

True wormwood absinthe is still attainable; i actually had some while i was in prague. 

Was referring to those in the States that have picked up a bottle from the liquor store thinking its the true green fairy.

Slipped up and forgot this is a multi-national forum. My bad.

2young4alcohol

Is alcohol actually enjoyable if taken only a few times everyday? School makes alcohol look like that drink that everyone drinks and dies to.

"taken" lol

I would only 'take' alcohol if I'm going out for the night at the moment cause it's expensive and I'm a student, but yeah it's not the kind of thing you drink a few times a day, that would be bordering on a dangerous amount of consumption for your liver after not very long. It's nice to be tipsy/moderately drunk even if you're not going out or whatever, just chilling with people. It's nice to have a cold cider/other drink of choice with a meal or just as a drink, I guess. It's not remotely deadly unless you're an idiot and you think downing a pint of mixed spirits is a clever idea or you have no idea of what your limit is and you get too smashed and run into the road or whatever.

._. alchohol. every year in school. there is always this day for us when they remind us that alcohol will make us get cancer everywhere imaginable in our body and have pineapples grow inside our balls make us sick

A good, properly mixed cocktail is greater than the sum of its parts. The only alcoholic beverage I've ever enjoyed the taste of was vodka + limeade; the smoothness of the vodka cancelled out the bitterness of the lime, and the flavor of the limes covered up the harshness of the alcohol. Quite nice.

Most expensive alcohol I've ever had was some Johnnie Walker Blue Label, and frankly it did not live up to the hype.

Archived