• Beer
    • Cocktails
    • Gin
    • Brandy
    • Wine
    • Rum
    • Absinthe
    • Other

Beer is the only alcoholic liquid I enjoy the taste of. However, I'm told Scotch is good, but I dislike it. 

Ummm whats wrong with you? Beer tastes awful. 

And you forgot absinth. 

Ummm whats wrong with you? Beer tastes awful. 

And you forgot absinth. 

wtf. Maybe American beer tastes like shit but European beer tastes great. (not Heineken, that's shit). But have you ever had abbey beer from Belgium? Or quality beer? 

wtf. Maybe American beer tastes like shit but European beer tastes great. (not Heineken, that's shit). But have you ever had abbey beer from Belgium? Or quality beer? 

Yes. Still no. 

Yes. Still no. 

American goat piss - Coors, Bud, Miller etc- is awful. Downright fucking horrid.

A good beer is something like Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout, or Guinness Imperial Stout, or hell, even Foster's Oil Can is a decent beer.

Added absinthe for those of you that like to think you are getting true wormwood absinthe....

American goat piss - Coors, Bud, Miller etc- is awful. Downright fucking horrid.

A good beer is something like Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout, or Guiness Imperial Stout, or hell, even Foster's Oil Can is a decent beer.

Added absinthe.

Guinness? Ew that's made with sewer water. But yeah, american beer apparently sucks. So you guys can drink other stuff but don't tell me beer doesn't taste good

Guinness? Ew that's made with sewer water. But yeah, american beer apparently sucks. So you guys can drink other stuff but don't tell me beer doesn't taste good

Guinness, especially the extra stouts, is amazeballs. I prefer Samuel Smith over G, but if theres nothing else itll do better than American shit beers.

A good beer is something like Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout, or Guinness Imperial Stout, or hell, even Foster's Oil Can is a decent beer.

Added absinthe for those of you that like to think you are getting true wormwood absinthe....

True wormwood absinthe is still attainable; i actually had some while i was in prague. 

True wormwood absinthe is still attainable; i actually had some while i was in prague. 

I've disagreed with you in other threads but you're on point as fuck in here. beer is the nuts and bolts of alcohol.

Cider is tasty, wine is what I drink when I go out cause it's cheap and I have no problem drinking the worst wine available, vodka is if i feel like splashing the cash. A  club I love does £1 tequila shots so that happens. Rum and whisky are tasty with coke. Had absinthe in Budapest, that was fun. I'm amazed that no one here has mentioned Jaeger or Jaegerbombs yet. They're very good.

Archived