Why does Blaze.xTH3RM4Lx go on approving streaks?

drxmdr

https://backpack.tf/latest

Well over half of the approves are from him, with a good 80% being under a week old.

With gems like this https://backpack.tf/suggestion/5d32059d6780724850538ffe 

Try and tell me the other mods would approve that lol.

Point is, is he the only good mod or the only one that shouldn't be one? And why is he apparently the only one to do streaks like these?

IMO, all the mods should approve suggestions more quickly than 1 month after it's made. But the point remains, it's weird. A lot of changes are 1 day old.

This matters why? btw the link you shared had a 95% approval vote rate on it. 

Shouldnt matter who approves what as long as its correct and if he happens to have more time than other moderators then who cares lol.

I made the suggestion, and it's valid.

blaze good boye

P.S. You should give mods time, they aren't bots made by bp.tf; they are real persons who have a real life as well.

All the mods go on accepting sprees, but it’s irregular with what time frame they accept from. Sometimes a suggestion of mine with no moderator comments gets accepted after a month or after a day. The time frame of some of my one-and-done suggestions getting accepted is odd. 

He is not the only price moderator accepting prices, no.

(Most) price / report moderators dont sit around all day waiting for a new suggestion to accept / report to review. They often do them in bulk when they have time

theres always been a hilarious inconsistency in timing

I don't think any particular mod is responsible

they're all volunteers so its hard to complain

the site isn't selling pricing data (if it was... just lol)

so yeah... free community sourced info curated by volunteers != quality well maintained and constantly updated info

Archived