Wich site should I buy premium to?

Zcrab

bazaar is only permanent one.

I'd say donating to bp.tf, and I'm sure the mods agree (they get paid with your donations)

But trade.tf requires a high activity rate, and you need to be fast.

Outpost premium is very expensive, I wouldn't encourage it, but it's the most used site.

Bazaar is cheap, but not too many users there.

Premium on backpack.tf isn't that useful unless you want premium search

I tried trade.tf for a month, but since they are steamcommunity trades who flood the market, it's difficult to find real good deals. You still get profit out of them, and your 1 key is well invested, but taking out the steamcommunity trades out of good deals could make that the site would be much more usefull for premium people.

I tried trade.tf for a month, but since they are steamcommunity trades who flood the market, it's difficult to find real good deals. You still get profit out of them, and your 1 key is well invested, but taking out the steamcommunity trades out of good deals could make that the site would be much more usefull for premium people.

You can disable Steam Market listings. In settings or via Live Config.

Bazaar is cheap, but not too many users there.

You think? I use Bazaar.tf for sellng my stuff (OP doesn't allow me to modify trades, that's stupid) and i don't have problems. I guess there wouldn't be problems with (quick)buying too.

Trade.tf is well spend key. If You have time, in this month of premium, You will at least make this key which You spent.

You think? I use Bazaar.tf for sellng my stuff (OP doesn't allow me to modify trades, that's stupid) and i don't have problems. I guess there wouldn't be problems with (quick)buying too.

Try selling unusuals on bazaar... Outpost has way more traffic and is way better for unusuals

Outpost donations was good before they changed the donation plan.

bazaar is permanent but it doesn't have as much traffic as outpost

bp.tf if you want to harass people with a specific unusual/craft number

Outpost donations was good before they changed the donation plan.

bazaar is permanent but it doesn't have as much traffic as outpost

bp.tf if you want to harass people with a specific unusual/craft number

OP donation is still good, i'd literally want to kill myself if i had to bump 35 trades every 30 minutes (not to mention i'd only have like 10 trades--which isn't anywhere near enough). 

Bazaar is good for cheap shit (and definitely not unusuals). 

bp.tf is just a pain to list stuff, so its good if you have a handful of items. 

Try selling unusuals on bazaar... Outpost has way more traffic and is way better for unusuals

You're somehow right. Had 2 unusuals for sale - not even single pishing link ;C

You're somehow right. Had 2 unusuals for sale - not even single pishing link ;C

bazaar is much better at handling phishing links then op, but neither site is flooded with phishers anymore; they all add you now. 

I have premium on ALL of them. each has their own use. I likely wouldn't maintain bazaar on a monthly basis cuz I don't use it much but it's a one time fee.

outpost was good, but traffic to the site will decline on April 10th, and I wouldnt advise donating now

bazaar is bazaar, honestly doesnt do much

bp.tf is good if you have a bunch of classifieds, other than that it isnt that useful

just save your stuff imo, outpost used to be worth it but definitely isnt anymore

just save your stuff imo, outpost used to be worth it but definitely isnt anymore

Ummm, Its most certainly worth it. My time is too valuable to sit their like a schmuck bumping 35 trades every 30 minutes. Plus, Outpost is still by far the best place to trade unusuals. 

Ummm, Its most certainly worth it. My time is too valuable to sit their like a schmuck bumping 35 trades every 30 minutes. Plus, Outpost is still by far the best place to trade unusuals. 

if you trade that much, sure, but thats a smal fraction. It takes almost no time at all to bump an outpost trade, and most of my trades take place in bp.tf classifieds even tho I rarely ever bump them (quality>quantity). Either way, me clicking a few buttons every now and then isnt worth $5 a month, this aint club penguin

outpost was good, but traffic to the site will decline on April 10th, and I wouldnt advise donating now

bazaar is bazaar, honestly doesnt do much

bp.tf is good if you have a bunch of classifieds, other than that it isnt that useful

am I the only one that doesn't understand why outpost traffic will decline on april the 10th?

if you trade that much, sure, but thats a smal fraction. It takes almost no time at all to bump an outpost trade, and most of my trades take place in bp.tf classifieds even tho I rarely ever bump them (quality>quantity). Either way, me clicking a few buttons every now and then isnt worth $5 a month, this aint club penguin

It takes a good 45 seconds to bump 35 trades. So, thats 45 seconds twice an hour, 12 hours a day--540 seconds a day, which is 16740 seconds a month (about 5 hours). So, in short, you're spending $5 a month to save yourself 5 hours of bumping time a month, and you can have your trades bumped while you're sleeping/busy (essentially doubling the amount of time you'd need to spend bumping), and you also get an additionally 25 trades.

am I the only one that doesn't understand why outpost traffic will decline on april the 10th?

Thats when some people who got grandfathered in will lose it. 

Outpost donating used to be a key for a permanent donation. The donating update came out October 10th, and people who had donated a key or so will keep donor for 6 months (April 10th). The majority of people who dont trade as frequently as Coolname won't find it worth it to give $5 a month for that service

• Administrators

As I im thinking of buying either premium on outpost/bazaar/backpack.tf/trade.tf

Wich one is the one that makes the best out of your money?

Outpost --> Charges way too much for a trading site $5 is a lot to ask for, but at the end it do benefits you a bit.

Bazaar  --> 1 time payment, so pay now if you want and you won't have to pay anymore. Hopefully Bazaar don't end up like Outpost and start charging everyone even they gave the word for lifetime premium.

Backpack --> Not very useful if you don't use classifieds a lot. Only gives you perks such as name color and premium search

Trade.tf --> You have to be active to make it worth it.

In my personal opinion, go with Bazaar and trade.tf for now and see how it works out.

Outpost donating used to be a key for a permanent donation. The donating update came out October 10th, and people who had donated a key or so will keep donor for 6 months (April 10th). The majority of people who dont trade as frequently as Coolname won't find it worth it to give $5 a month for that service

sure, but that doesn't mean they'll abandon the site entirely. it just means they won't have autobump and the extra trades. if anything it means people who are willing to bump manually and don't need to expand to more trades get a better deal; fewer trades to compete with. I can't see outpost losing its status as a go-to marketplace just cause some people are gonna lose their upgrades.

Donating to Outpost is the best trading decision I ever made in my life. In a month, you can profit FAR more than $5 a month...I can profit $5 in a mere day.

I can't see outpost losing its status as a go-to marketplace just cause some people are gonna lose their upgrades.

I see this as a good thing. Most of the people who are bitching about having to pay $5 are also the poor/assholes you don't want to deal with anyway. So....OP will, hopefully, become an unusual trading site, and all the other crap will go through bazaar.

I see this as a good thing. Most of the people who are bitching about having to pay $5 are also the poor/assholes you don't want to deal with anyway. So....OP will, hopefully, become an unusual trading site, and all the other crap will go through bazaar.

I just wish it wasn't cash. It requires me to put the right amount of £ into paypal to pay exactly $5, and then to make it profitable I'd have to make/cash out 3 keys a month. I can't justify having a subscription if it doesn't pay for itself. Presumably I'd have to go through paypal to sell keys; which there are numerous issues with, not least the fact that I don't have a rep thread or anything.

Also the poor are ironically the people who are often most happy to pay full price for stuff, I would be gutted to lose that market.

I just wish it wasn't cash. It requires me to put the right amount of £ into paypal to pay exactly $5, and then to make it profitable I'd have to make/cash out 3 keys a month. I can't justify having a subscription if it doesn't pay for itself. Presumably I'd have to go through paypal to sell keys; which there are numerous issues with, not least the fact that I don't have a rep thread or anything.

Also the poor are ironically the people who are often most happy to pay full price for stuff, I would be gutted to lose that market.

Yes/no. The ones who are bitching and not planning paying are usually people who can't afford anything :S 

Anywho, you should easily be able to make $5 a month. There really isn't an excuse to not be able to make more than $5 a month more because of outpost. 

Yes/no. The ones who are bitching and not planning paying are usually people who can't afford anything :S 

Anywho, you should easily be able to make $5 a month. There really isn't an excuse to not be able to make more than $5 a month more because of outpost. 

that's not the issue, the issue is the hassle of cashing it out again, which I would need to do, because I can't be spending like nearly 2% of my gross monthly income on outpost.

Archived